Fourth Incarnation

Pac, Penta and Eddie went into Puerto Rica and left, the fourth incarnation had - Cole, Strong and Redragon with Taven, as Bennett was in ROH and AJPW instead and Mogul Embassy Strickland, Kaun, Leona, Cage and Starks challenged the group dominance down there and finally it all ended down, as Cole and Redragon defeated Strickland, Cage and Starks, and now, tensions within the Embassy rose down and now, with that being said and now, finally Adam Cole, Taven and Strong defeated Embassy, winning Six Man Titles again and now, with that, Swerve won World Championship and was challenged by Bobby Fish who did beat him down and was attacked, Bobby defeated Swerve in a Deathmatch to win, losing to Kyle later and shaking his hands down, and now the brawling happened and in the end Sting announced the two teams would lock horns in a Cage War Games which will happen. 

Adam Cole defeated Strickland, Cage, Leona, Kaun and Starks in a Gauntlet and took advantage and defeated the group, Gates of Agony attacked Starks and Cage till Big Bill made the save with Real1 and in the end Team Bill defeated Gates of Agony, Strickland and AR Fox in a Escape 2 Victory and end the feud. 

Bobby Fish was released and ended up taking in Kickboxing again, Kyle went into Jiu Jitsu scene, Taven got back to training, Cole and Strong won Tag Team Championships of both AEW and ROH and lost them to Hardy Boyz and they dropped them to Gunn Club and Hardy Boyz won rematch and rubber match and retired together with Amy Dumas on their side with and Cole and Strong won the tournament again and Mike Bennet won International Championship, Britt and Maria won ROH and AEW Women Championship. 

Matt Taven became TNT Champion, the group became semi active after that, Taven lost to Daniel Garcia, Bennett lost to Danhausen, Strong and Cole lost to Blackpool Combat Club members Jon Moxley & Claudio Castiglioni and Strong went on the Indies, igniting a rivalry with Matt Cardona and Brian Myers later onwards.