32: Home ' sweet home

I don't know if this story is good or bad. I wrote what my heart felt. Just a few chapters are left, then this story will be finished. And I will start another story.
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

The two rounds just passed by quickly. As promised, Jungkook had healed Jimin before they went to sleep. It was morning and Jimin woke up, looking around to see Jungkook sleeping soundly. Despite feeling tired from the long night of three rounds of sex, Jimin stood up slowly, expecting pain but feeling none. He started walking, thinking he might feel pain while moving, but he was completely fine. However, his nipples were hurting.Fuck, he healed me so I can walk easily but didn't heal anything else.

Jimin glared at the sleeping Jungkook. Whenever his shirt touched his nipples, it hurt so badly that Jungkook abused them. Jimin went to Jungkook to wake him up, but when he got close, he stopped and looked at Jungkook sleeping so peacefully. His anger melted away and he decided not to wake Jungkook. Instead, he went to the kitchen because he was so hungry and needed food.

He started searching for fruits, but his eyes widened when he saw a full breakfast ready for him set up on the table. There was a paper with writing that said, "My baby, I am sorry. I only healed your sore butt but left everything else. You know how I wanted you to remember our love. This food is for you. I know when you wake up, you will be hungry. Forgive your big baby."

Upon reading this, a smile appeared on his lips. He felt shy, but his heart bloomed with happiness. He opened the lid of every bowl.

There is so much food. Joen has cut too many fruits and made chicken soup. There is fried rice in one bowl and kimchi in another. He eats a lot but leaves food for his big baby. How could he forget his lovely husband? After filling his stomach, he goes back to the room, kisses Jungkook on his open lips, and leaves the house to get some fresh air.

A few children were playing outside a bit far away. Jimin went back once again and picked up a chair, bringing it to the children with heavy breaths. The children became shy, but they started playing again. Jimin just kept smiling and watching them. The children found Jimin attractive and made a flower crown for him to wear. Jimin gladly wore it when one child called him an angel. Another child called him a fallen angel. The warm words warmed Jimin's heart.

Jungkook woke up and didn't find Jimin in the room, so he went to the kitchen, but Jimin wasn't there either. He started to get worried and went to the sitting area, but Jimin was not there either. Jungkook ran outside the house barefoot and shirtless, and there he saw his love sitting with children. He sighed and went to put on some clothes.

Jungkook went to Jimin and said good morning, baby. Jimin looked at Jungkook and replied, "Good morning too." Jungkook noticed that the children were not stopping and kept playing. Suddenly, the smallest child fell and badly injured his elbow. Jungkook hurried to the child, picked him up, and the child started crying. Jimin got up from his chair, went to Jungkook, and said, "Let's go to the house and bandage him." Jungkook agreed and they went to the house. The remaining children ran back to their houses.

 The remaining children ran back to their houses