23: My Honor

Jimin was lying on the bed, unconscious. The healer was examining him, and after checking everything, he instructed Jungkook to touch Jimin. Jungkook looked at the healer with eyes that seemed to say, "What's going to happen if I touch him?"

The healer ignored Jungkook's glaring eyes and continued to stand there, ignoring him. Finally, Jungkook lightly touched Jimin's cheeks, and at that moment, he noticed a violent-colored mark on Jimin's neck beginning to shine.

Healer: No one's seen someone as clueless as you.
Jungkook: What do you mean?
Healer: Don't you know what this color signifies? You've been alive for so many years, yet you know nothing.
Jungkook: Healer's words irritated him. Just shut up and tell me, what's the problem? Why isn't he waking up?

Healer: He's suffered a shock. And he's pregnant. I don't have the power to do anything about it; you'll have to call a healer from the Mystical Kingdom. I can only heal humans, not your husband. Your child is special like you. This isn't something ordinary. You know that yourself, don't you?
Both Hobi and Jungkook were shocked. Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing.

He stood there, stunned. For years, he had been told that he couldn't become a father. And now, Jimin was pregnant. He felt a mix of happiness and confusion. Even if he felt happy,but still how could a male produce a child. Hobi, understanding Jungkook's state, placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Although he couldn't believe it himself, Hobi knew Jungkook needed to snap out of his shock. "Call your father, Jungkook," Hobi said with seriousness. "Now, it's a matter of two lives."

Jungkook sat on his chair, watching Jimin. Jungkook had long ago sent a Smurf, transformed into an owl, towards the direction of the Mystical Kingdom.
Jungkook was extremely stunned. It had been a while since he heard those words that he was going to become a father.

He remembered how he had been expelled from the Mystical Kingdom. It was all because of an heir everyone wanted from Jungkook, who was a special child. When Jungkook was born, the healer had revealed that he was a special kid. Jungkook possessed natural powers, and over time, he had learned magic and become even more powerful. That's why the kingdom officials had wanted to possess Jungkook, hoping the child would be born from him. But it hadn't happened for 50 years.

Now, Jungkook sat beside Jimin, who looked incredibly innocent, illuminated by the moonlight, making him even more beautiful. Jungkook glanced at Jimin's hand, where the scars were still visible. Gently, Jungkook began to run his hand over the wounds. Then he leaned in and kissed Jimin's cheeks, nose, eyes, and lips repeatedly. He even caressed his closed eyes, which Jungkook disliked so much at that moment.
" I don't like you seeing this way. How could i? Who can stand to see his spouse like this, especially when he is pregnant, chosen by heaven for me. I know you long for relationships. Look, the God has blessed you with so many relationships."
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
The message was received by Kim Seokjin, nicknamed Jin, Jungkook's childhood friend. He was a unique friend who still sent letters to Jungkook from time to time. Jin was a healer and worked alongside the head healer in the mystical kingdom. He was part of the entire team of healers there. Jin was the most trusted person of the head healer, knowing many secrets but never revealing them. Especially since Jungkook left, Jin had stopped involving himself in kingdom matters and focused solely on healing or his own work.

Jin's parents were not around, so the head healer had raised him. Since healing was his expertise from the beginning, Jin also had knowledge about magic related to healing. He was considered an expert in this field, gathering unique herbs with magic and visiting different forests.but nobody can beat head healer is is pro.nobody can beat him in medicine. His wits are always true.

( Jin new entry )

Jin, who was busy in his room making medicine from herbs, was startled when a pure white owl landed on his window. It was evident from its appearance that it was no ordinary owl.
Jin becomes even more anxious when he receives a letter.

Immediately, he starts reading it, ashe reads on, tears start to well up his eyes. Jin can't believe that after so many years, Jungkook has sent him a letter, filled with such overwhelming happiness.

Jin quickly sent a message to Jungkook's father using the owl, asking for an urgent meeting. He made sure to keep it secret, just as Jungkook had requested. He also wrote a message for Jungkook. Then, Jin rushed to the head healer's room as Jungkook had told him to come right away because his husband was very sick.

Within an hour, Jungkook's father were present at the healer's house. Now, the three of them were in one room, discussing how to keep this matter a secret. If Jungkook had said that no one should find out, it meant there was something is serious.
Head Healer: "What do we do now?
Jeon: I've managed to come here in secret, but keeping quiet will be difficult.
Jin: How about we make an excuse that we'll disappear from the Mystical Kingdom for two days so no one suspects anything?
Head Healer: Jeon, we can't stay away for too long. So, we'll use your excuse that you're sick. Then, you can use magic to take us to Jungkook's castle.
Head Healer: Yes, that sounds good."
Jin: "I agree too. That's the best option.
Jeon: Then, just call in your team members and spread the word in the kingdom that I'm sick.
Jin: But if Taehyung comes to check, your wife won't, but your son definitely will.
Jeon: I didn't think Taehyung would rush here upon hearing about my illness.
Head Healer: "So, what now?"
Jin: Taehyung also needs to be involved, otherwise, everything will be pointless.
Head Healer: Contact Taehyung, Jeon.
Jeon: Yes, I'm sending him a message.

In a short while, Taehyung was also at the healer's house, and he was delighted to hear about Jungkook's baby, but he also didn't want anyone to find out.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hobi had been told by Jungkook to leave and come back in the morning. The owl had returned, bringing a message from Jin to Jungkook about coming in the morning. So, there was no point in staying. Hobi left quietly for the same reason. The Smurfs were also silent, seeing Jungkook so serious, they became serious too. The atmosphere in the castle was tense. Jungkook kept looking at Jimin.

He found it difficult to believe, but the mark on Jimin's neck hadn't disappeared. Earlier, the mark would shine with a golden glow when touched by Jungkook. But now, it was shining with a violent color. Before, the mark looked like a sticker, but now, it seemed engraved on Jimin's neck. To remove this mark, it seemed like Jimin's throat would have to be cut. Otherwise, there was no chance of removing the mark.

Jungkook acknowledged that Jimin was restoring his pride, his lost honor. No woman could bear his child, yet now a mere boy was doing so. A simple human being was returning his honor to him.

( Taehyung new entry)