†CHAPTER TWO†

•Mōrda & Oscar Mbo – Mohigan Sun {ft Murumba Pitch}

The night was young as it wasn't too long that sun had gone down. Niceba's plan of going to Sandton with girls was still in motion, either way it was a pool party despite it all so it was worth a go.
She went to Murphy who had starring herself in the mirror as she was wearing tight short dress that Niceba bought for her. It was a champagne coloured dress held her tight and exposed her curves and very thick thighs. She didn't have a model body, just a medium-sized bust area, averagely thick arms and her stomach area was just normal - not too big, but definitely not flat just a smooth bump as if she were early in her pregnancy stage, though she wasn't pregnant at all. She just had a big body, unlike the three girls she was with.

Niceba had made Murphy wear red bottoms, pencil heels. Murphy's facial expression was clearly obvious that she was unsure and uncomfortable with the outfit, but Niceba being Niceba told Murphy off and convinced her that she had to look the part. Sandton was a part of the deep North of Johannesburg, the North was a more prestige area then all of Johannesburg. It was basically the Manhattan of Johannesburg, the rich only lived and shopped in this precinct.

“Niceba, this is really uncomfortable like is really tight!” Murphy whined.

“You really like whining and complaining Murphy, there's seriously nothing wrong with that dress and you look hotter and more attractive in that outfit all together.” Rebecca who was so annoyed at Murphy's whining replied.

“Argh, Rebbs you won't understand. This isn't my style, and these heels are killing me already.” She continued to whine.

“What's there to understand, just shut up and roll with it. Grow a pair man!” Niceba shouted at her.

‘This is so minimal, and I've been shouted at all freaken day. I just want to go home and read or watch the movie rather of Tell Me Sweet Something. Maybe The Sun Is Also A Star and listen to Rosalia, Uncle Waffles or Leemkrazy. Wait, Ice Cream and Oreos are calling my name, my laptop and bed are begging for me to come back home... Sweet home.’ She wildly thought to herself.

“Wena come and finish off your makeup!” Niceba pointed out towards Murphy. ¹*(You)

When they all finished they Uber'd themselves from Niceba's Randburg apartment to Bryanston. Right next door Sandton it was. They went to a place that only Niceba knew as The Clubhouse.

When they got in, it was a full house, but still much spacious in some way. They were influential people from Social Media, mostly Insta-influencers like Just Daddy G, Tik Tok'ers like S.phokuhle N & Moghelings and even YouTubers like Thando, Sasha Dominikov and the king of all types pranks Ghost Hlubi. There were a few musician, actors & actresses and other famous artists and businessmen and women mingling here and there.

“You said this was going to be a pool party!” Murphy argued as she tried to whisper by all means to Niceba.

“Yes as you can see there are already some people in the area, wait does that look like Jellie Baby? That Pitori bhebha bhebha superstar!”Niceba looked surprised.

“Yeah, that's her.” Murphy tiredly agreed.

“You see can joined them but that would be childish of you as you gonna sit with us and the big boys. ” Niceba said as she pulled Murphy by her arm, leading her to a much secluded area of the Clubhouse. There sat three men who were conversing about business and shares, one of them was older than all of them, he had some grey hair but aged finely. The other two were almost the same age, somewhere in their mid-thirties or so. One of them looked at Murphy and he was taken aback, she was voluptuous and had skin so tanned like Caramel flavoured Latte. He was like a predator looking at its meal. He bit his bottom lip seductively and Murphy noticed him, she couldn't agree more to herself that he was handsome but she didn't necessarily feel comfortable.