†CHAPTER THREE†

•Muzi – Nu Day {ft Okamalumkoolkat}

He woke as usual.

‘Thank God it's no more the weekend!’ Those were his first thoughts.

He was tired of seeing his mother being all lovey dovey with his uncle Li Luang. It was a repulsive sight to withstand honestly.
He made his way to his en-suite bathroom and freshened up by taking a shower and brushing his teeth.
He wore a white slightly oversized T-shirt and baggy knee-length shorts and Nike University Blues. He had to finish it with a black straight cap. He grabbed his keys and made his way out his Midrand apartment and locked it before he left towards his car. From igniting the engine he drove out the apartment complex and headed to Pretoria which was where he worked officially. At PTA Graphics as a Graphic Designer.

He arrived at the basement parking lot of PTA Graphics and made his way into the building after parking his Hyundai Grand i20.

“Hey Rey-nette!” he shone a panty dropping smile at her and she blushed.

Rey-nette was the receptionist at PTA Graphics.

“Oh, Morning Parker.” she greeted him in a lovely tone.

He entered the elevator and pressed on the floor number he was headed too. As the doors opened he met up with his friend and colleague Kyle Andrews. Kyle was a Coloured ( Mixed race ancestry and not parents).

“Ey boy, what's up?” Kyle's thick accent was heard, you could tell that he was straight from the Coloured township called Eldorado Park.

“I'm good Kyle, you looking good my guy.” Parker complimented him.

“Eish, Danko means Thank You my bruh” he said and entered the elevator when Parker stepped out  and went to his work station.

PTA Graphics was not just an office with bland and boring all white and beige workspace but it had modern furniture, big glass windows that showed the beautiful view of Pretoria and the workspace itself was nature loving. It was spacious and not compressed like most workspaces and everybody got to be themselves but in an ethical and professional manner.

Parker relaxed on his office chair and heavily breathed out and opened his emails, there wasn't much but just completing two more given projects which was much work and he went with it.

It was a new week but the video of her falling into pool was still trending which was why she was dreading to go and attend her classes, so she had begged Neo to attend for her and send her everything that was done.

She spent the rest of her day munching on Ice Cream, binge watching on YouTube short South African series and films. Her favourite one was He's My Ex Too, especially because she knew the male lead actor more than the other one's. She was a fan of Austin Rethabile Mothapo, he just was so dreamy but his dimples took the cup to be panty dropping.

When she went downstairs to refill on her snacks, she met up with her aunt Sarafina.

“Haibo, still in pyjamas at this hour of the day. It's 2pm and you are still in pyjamas my girl. Girls don't do that at all, you have to wake up early in the morning, clean the house and freshen up my girl!” Her reprimanded her.

“Eish sorry Aunty, I'm just not feeling well today, but Mary cleaned so ...” She made as she shrugged.

“Mary won't be there when you are married into a family and you're a wife who should cook and clean for her husband.” Her aunt said.

“Aii aunty, I hardly think I'm ever going to get married.”

“Oh shame, you are very much going to get married.” her aunt said.