Angels never fall

Hazbin Hotel | Lucifer x fem!reader

A/n: I was reading a LOT of Lucifer x angel!Reader so yeah

Warning: Sad but I think really cute at the same time

In the depths of the bustling city of Hell, where sin and chaos reigned supreme, Lucifer, the fallen angel, roamed the streets with an air of melancholy that seemed to cling to him like a shadow. Despite his regal stature and charismatic charm, there was a profound loneliness that consumed him, a longing for something he couldn't quite define.

One fateful night, as the crimson glow of the city illuminated the darkened alleyways, Lucifer stumbled upon a figure lying on the cold pavement. At first glance, she appeared to be nothing more than another lost soul, but as he drew closer, he realized she was different. She was an angel, her ethereal beauty contrasting with the grim surroundings.

Kneeling beside her, Lucifer gently lifted her into his arms, her delicate form stirring something deep within him. Her wings, once majestic and radiant, were now tattered and marred, a reflection of her fall from grace. It was a sight that struck a chord within Lucifer, for he too knew the pain of being cast out from heaven.

As he carried her through the winding streets, Lucifer couldn't help but feel a sense of kinship with the fallen angel cradled in his arms. He saw himself in her, a reflection of his own struggles and regrets. And yet, there was a purity in her eyes, a flicker of hope amidst the darkness that surrounded them.

Finding solace in each other's company, Lucifer and the fallen angel forged an unlikely bond, their shared pain drawing them closer together. They spent their days wandering the streets of Hell, exploring its twisted landscapes and hidden wonders, and their nights lost in each other's embrace.

But their happiness was short-lived, for in the depths of Hell, even the strongest bonds were destined to be tested. As Lucifer watched helplessly, his beloved angel began to fade, her once luminous aura dimming with each passing day. It was a cruel reminder of the fleeting nature of their existence, a reminder that even angels were not immune to the ravages of time.

In the end, as he held her fragile form in his arms, Lucifer knew that he could not save her. But as he gazed into her eyes one final time, he found solace in the knowledge that their love would endure, transcending the boundaries of heaven and hell.

For in the end, angels may fall, but their love would always remain eternal. And as Lucifer whispered her name into the void, he knew that somewhere, amidst the chaos and despair of Hell, their souls would find each other once more.