Chapter 34. The abduction.

After what felt an eternity of walking shoji spotted Tsu and uraraka in the distance, Shoto and shook began to run, you bakugo and tokoyami began to follow, but before your foot could touch the ground you were surrounded by something bright and yo...

After what felt an eternity of walking shoji spotted Tsu and uraraka in the distance, Shoto and shook began to run, you bakugo and tokoyami began to follow, but before your foot could touch the ground you were surrounded by something bright and you were trapped.

You were all alone and trapped, it was all white/blue and bright, you had no clue what to do or where you were, and slowly, you began to lose consciousness.

*Meanwhile with the others

"Come on, join our group. We're protecting y/n and kacchan and making our way back to camp, we could use your help!" Said izuku to the girls before him.

"If your protecting y/n and bakugo, uh, then shouldn't they be standing here with you guys..?" Tsu asked, sharing a concerned look with uraraka,

"Huh, what are you talking about, they're right over here behind us-" izukus smile faded as he looked behind to find not only you and bakugo disappeared, but tokoyami too.

"Nice trick ey? I took the lad and the lass your talking about with my magic.." he said, stood atop a tree juggling the marbles he had the three of you trapped in and had them mixed in with normal ones so that it would be harder for them to capture you three back.

"..a talent like theirs would be squandered were they casted as heroes, we'll provide them with a grander stage where they can truly shine." He continued.

"GIVE THEM BACK!" Izuku yelled up,

"Give them back..? What an odd thing to say, bakugo and the spider don't belong to anyone, spiders are mostly solitary creatures, and they make people afraid! And bakugo, he's his own person. Don't be so arrogant." The magician mocked.

"WE'LL STOP YOU!" Izuku threatened,

"RIGHT NOW!" Shoto quickly added as he took a step forward and attacked with ice.

"Why the aggression? We merely wish to show them that there are options besides the fanatic world of heroism they're drowning in, her father certainly drowned in it and if that's not enough to shape her into a villain, then it's a step there, and bakugo isn't so innocent himself. Oh but you know it's important to choose a path that aligns with your core values after all." He explained, delusionally.

"ITS NOT JUST Y/N AND BAKUGO, TOKOYAMI'S GONE!" Shoji shouted frantically towards Shoto, who glared up,

"If your monologging because you think you've beaten us, your mistaken!" He yelled.

"A bad habit of mine, I was once an entertainer you know, taking tokoyami was a bit of improv on my part." He then began explaining why he thought tokoyami would fit for the league, while getting away.

While compress brought the villains all together, Shoto, shoji, uraraka and tsu began running after you, izuku still on shojis back and tsuburaba still on shotos.

Shoto couldn't voice it but he was scared of loosing you, you were the only person who'd known everything about him, his family and you were one of his closest friends, even if he maybe wanted to be more.

Izuku was mentally beating himself up, he couldn't let you guys down, he couldn't fail you now. The thought of you being captured by villains with no one else but bakugo and tokoyami made his blood run cold.

Tsu and uraraka felt useless, they wanted to help more but they didn't know what else they could do.

Shoji was calm but frustrated, he wanted to get his classmates back, he wasnt going to let them corrupt the three of you.

While running izuku devised a plan with them to get you back. And they thought they'd succeed, but they only saved tokoyami.

Everyone was stressed out, you and bakugo were captured by villains with no clue where to be found.

Nemuri and hizashi cried when they heard, shota became angry, however they were all frustrated and weren't sleeping until you and bakugo were home, nemuri had never been more worried in her life, she just wanted you home already and she grew more impatient by the second, she practically loved you as a mother, so of course she felt the same anxiousness a mother would.

When aizawa had received the news, he was with kota, aizawa was trying to be brave and keep up his strong and collected front, but once kota began to cry, and ask why the only other person who understood him was now gone, aizawa wasn't sure how long he could keep it up for, he couldn't act calm much longer. As for kota, he felt alone, again.

Apart from the pros, when Mina heard she cried, when shinso heard he became mad, he threw a chair at a wall and trashed his bedroom he couldn't explain the type of fury that took over him.

The whole class were devastated but Shoto, izuku and Kirishima were beating themselves up the most.

They could only hope nothing was happening to you and bakugo while your were gone.

(I'll try to post more tmr guys😔)