Meeting Jane Seymour

2 June 1536

Alice's POV

Well, according to my father, his majesty. Me and my sisters are illegitimate princesses so we aren't even in line to rule now. It's ridiculous!
My mother was an amazing queen. She wasn't just some girl who the king courted. It would be my first day as being a lady for the new queen tomorrow at the break of dawn. I am to meet her today. Though, I'm not sure why so late into their marriage.

I'm not happy about Jane, but I will admit I'm worried for her. If she doesn't bear the king a son. Honestly, I'm not even sure of what might happen to her. I Look down at my light Blue dress. Maybe it wasn't a dress for a princess but it was surely beautiful. It was a nice shade of light blue with white lining all around the dress. The skirt split in the front and in its place I put on a white underskirt. I placed a French hood on my head. My father definitely won't be happy about that, it is like a symbol of my mother to be honest. What can he do though? I'm only wearing a hood. I smirked at my outfit and walked out the door to meet the king and his new wife, Jane Seymour.

I find the room and greet the guards. I walk in the the room seeing Jane and my father both smiling. I curtsy, "You majesty".  "Hello my daughter, here is your new mother. Treat her with utmost respect and kindness". Henry saw the hood but tried to ignore it. "Hello my lady, As you know I'm your new Queen." I slightly bowed my head, than curtsied. Soon, I was out of that room and walking along the Royal gardens. The roses smelt beautiful as I sat down to smell them. I bought out my book and begaunertste to read. Though. I might not be a princess anymore I still need to complete my studies. Otherwise how will I ever be able to become some sort of queen again. But, will that ever even happen? Hm at this point how could I ever be sure!

25 December 1536

I go to my duties as a lady to the queen. She tells me by the kings order that be and Elizabeth will be celebrating Christmas without the king or Jane, even Mary! "your majesty, May I ask why not Lady Mary?". "The King has jobs for Lady Mary to do".
I nod my head and go to try the find Elizabeth. Ah, there she is with her governess, Lady Margaret. "Sissy!". "Oh my Elizabeth!" I pick the now 3 year old up and get ready to give presents and have a small breakfast together. At least I get to spend Christmas with my little sister.
___________________________________

Thanks for reading!
I know the chapters are a little short but I'm planning to try and lengthen them!
Have an amazing rest of the day or night!
Make sure to eat and drink
Take care of yourself!

-chocolatesundeee