Welcome Villains

"Yeah, I got everything for our movie marathon

"Yeah, I got everything for our movie marathon."

"You got everything? Are you sure?"

Twenty one year Celine rolled her eyes and began putting up her grocerys.

"Yes. I got Hot Cheetos, butter and kettle popcorn, brownie fudge ice cream, coke cherry, diet coke, and I'm ordering Chinese for supper."

"You remembered my ice cream. Un like last time. So what movies do you have so far. I got all the newest Disney movies for our marathon."

Celine closed her pantry and leaned against her counter. Every weekend they plan their movie marathon when their week of College classes or work is done. It is the only time they get to see each other.

"I have the classic Disney movies. Which are the best movies. And a few horror movies."

She could feel Dee Dee rolling her eyes through the phone. Some of the remade Disney movies are okay,but the classics are better.

"RRRiiiggghhhtt. Ok I'll see you in a hour."

"Alright. Be careful on your way here. There is a thunderstorm warning. I don't want you to get in a accident."

"Girl, I'll be okay. I'll text when I leave work."

"Ok, love ya sis."

"Love ya too."

-Click-

Celine sighed and set her phone onto the counter. She looked out her window and watched as the sky turned grey and thunder rumble in the distance.

'This is going to be fun tonight.'

🐍🐉🐙🍎🦁🐯🐍🐉🐙🍎🦁🐯🐍

Celine stared at the screen of her TV

Celine stared at the screen of her TV. Dee Dee texted her and said that she would be late because one of her coworkers went into labor and she stayed to close for her.

Celine sighed and looked out the window. The rain pounded against the glass and lightening flashes.

The storm got more intense as the hours went by. She was tempted to text Dee Dee not to come, because of the storm was to bad. Her safety was more important than a movie night.

After convincing herself for ten minutes she texted her.
-------------------------
❤️‍🔥🦋Dee Dee 🦋❤️‍🔥

Hey don't worry about coming over. The storm is pretty bad . Get home safe sis.
Love ya
--------------------------

After sending the text; the lights went out. Celine let out a small scream. Her living room was pitch black only with a light from her phone.

"Great. Just what I needed.." she mumbled as she switched on her flash light.

She got up from her couch and headed to the pantry closet where her breaker box was. As she messed with the  switches , she didn't notice that a green fog appears behind her.

"Damn thing! Come on work!"

As she she was distracted eight figures appeared and  began taking in their surroundings.

*Lights turned back on*

"Yes!"

Celine smiled puffed her chest out with pride. She turned around to go back to her couch,but froze dead in her tracks.

Eight eyes stare at her in confussion, anger, and curiosity. Celine stared with horror and disbelief.

In front of her stood eight of the disney villains in her kitchen.

*Silence*

"Hey how you doing,names Hades~"

*Faint*

"Well that didn't go as planned ~"

"Oh shut up you walking campfire!"
🐉🐍🐯🦁🍎🐙🐉🐍🐯🦁🍎🐙🐉🐍🐯🦁🍎🐙🐉🐍🐯🦁🍎🐙🐉🐍

HELLO MY LOVELYS!!!!

I hope you're enjoying my books so far! I will be updating this book as often as I can also my other books that I'm writing now and or editing.

I do have a job that a quires my attention a lot and also family vacation that is coming up in May.

So I'll be writing more by that time. Thank you for being patient with me and for reading my books.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!🥰😚🥰😚😚🥰😚😚🥰😘🥰😚🥰😚😚🥰😚🥰

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LUPELOVE22