CHAPTER ZERO

Being told I'm a good person in the inside is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. When I had done something wrong and they tell me 'this isn't you'. I just want to laugh, the trying is so ridiculous.

You might ask, why do I think that? Well, if you know me, then you know for sure that in the past few weeks, i had been staying at a hospital. Jungwha, the female police officer, who naively volunteered to put her hands on the case, was coming to see me in every two days. It became hella annoying. I know she suspected me of something, but she was just asking around, never getting to the real point.

I was waiting for another visitor though. That one person never came by, but i know he was present. I was worried about what I'm going to do now that I have no place to stay, so i checked my bank account. Then i realized, someone put a horrible amount of money on my card, without me knowing. I was surprised, but I knew who it was. There was no time for me to guess and just wonder around. I just knew it was him.

I had two-sided feelings for this person. I wanted to see him, but i wanted to escape and run as fast as I could. But i guess, after what happened, i can't just ignore what i have became. I had to face my so called destiny.

And it had to start with one thing - finding a new place to stay for a long time.

I knew I couldn't leave. I had things to do.

~~
A/N

Soo I didn't find any fanfic of them so far that would've been exactly as I imagined them to continue, so I figured, why not male my own? My dream had been for so long to write in English, so here I am. Let me know any mistakes (spelling, grammar), and I would appreciate constructive critiques too!

Hope you guys enjoy it!