CHAPTER FIVE

"I want to see you kill, in every possible way. You can not imagine how bad I want to witness your skills, Moonjo-ssi." The sounds coming out of my mouth were as quiet as a whisper.

"Oh, Jagiya. This couldn't be easier for me."

My smile grew wider as he got closer to me. I looked up into his dark eyes. He held my cheeks with both hands and leaned closer till our noses touched.

"You are so beautiful. My best creation ever, Jagiya. Can I kiss you? Do you want me to?" Our lips almost connected as he said these words to me.

"Don't ask, just do it already, asshole!" I was already annoyed by his teasing, so I closed the gap between us.

I wasn't gentle at all. I wanted him so bad I couldn't care less when I accidentally bit his lower lip. The taste of blood made me excited, I felt it turning me on.

He was aggressive through out the whole kiss. He gripped on my hips and pulled me closer to him while pushing his tounge inside my mouth. The race for dominance was won by him obviously. I kind of just let myself flow with the whole thing. It was like a dream come true.

He drove his hands on my waist under my shirt. I let out a small moan as quietly as I could when he dug his nails into my skin. His fingers were pressed against my sides and I couldn't hold back the sounds escaping my mouth anymore. I put my hands around his neck, gripping into his dark, fluffy hair. He groaned and made the kiss even deeper if that was possible.

I got really dizzy after a few minutes, I was out of air but I couldn't stop. I wanted him so, so bad, I didn't even care if I fainted. My knees went weak and he had to catch me before falling. I couldn't hold myself together anymore. His effect on me grew when I looked into his eyes. The kiss had broke when I almost fainted so there was I in his embrace, making eyecontact with this handsome serial killer.

Loud cough was heard from aside meaning our victim had woken up. Moonjo let me go as we alked over to him. He just watched us with a terrified look on his face when I leaned closer to him and gripped on his hair exposing his neck. I grabbed a pretty long knife from the table beside me and put it against his skin.

"What do you want from me?" He whispered in fear.

"We already discussed this." I smiled at him.

"You can't kill me." The look on his face turned into anger. He clearly didn't see the situation right, maybe because he might've been under the effect of alcohol still.

"Well, maybe I can't. But he will." I straightened my position as I looked over at Moonjo.

"What?" The guy asked confused, terrified of what's to come.

I positioned myself back into standing and I held the knife by the blade handing it to Moonjo. He looked into my eyes, and grabbed the object. He pulled it so quickly out of my hand that I accidentally got cut on my palm. My face flinched but I didn't show any form of pain on my body. I could handle it later. Moonjo walked over to the guy and stabbed him in the arm. He let out a scream of pain.

"Don't even try, no-one will hear you." I gave him a deathly gaze. He annoyed me too much.

"Please, stop!" His cries became more like a whine as Moonjo stabbed him on different places of his body such as his thighs, stomach, shoulder and chest.

His breathing were slow meaning he was slowly dying of blood loss. I smiled at Moonjo even though he didn't look at me. His face held a crazy expression full of hatred and enjoyment. He found joy in torturing that poor man, and of course I couldn't be more happy about the situation. He seemed to be annoyed about his victim slowly loosing his consciousness. As if he lost his patience, he threw the knife to the side and for a minute I thought he would grab another tool instead, but I was wrong.

He held his fist up and hit the man in the jaw. He threw another punch targeting his eyebrow, and another to his nose. Patches of blood flew everywhere, onto his angel-like face making him more handsome then before. The man's whimpers started to die off by every punch he got. He was nearly unconscious when Moonjo grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, exposing his neck. He pulled a surgical blade out of his back pocket, and slashed the guy's throat open. Red liquid sprayed on Moonjo's clothes, hands and face, covering almost everything in crimson color.

Finally, the man was dead. Moonjo panted, running his hands through his hair. My heart started to pound in my chest as I observed every one of his movements. Just then, I came to the realisation that is finally witnessed him kill in an unprofessional way. It was unlikely for him to murder someone in such way but I got him to do it.

He then turned to me with a look I have never seen from him until now. He looked at me almost desperate, waiting for my words of opinion. I looked at my feet chuckling, then I drove my eyes back at him. I clapped a few times as I walked towards him. I drove my hands around his neck and I pulled a few strings of his hair and looked at him deep in the eyes.

"You did great, Moonjo-ssi. Good job, I'm proud of you!" I smiled, widening my eyes.

He put his hands on my waist, and pulled me in slowly, carefully. He leaned closer till our lips brushed against eachother. I watched his dark eyes filled with desire to get my confirmation. I finally got closer and kissed him deeply. I was about to deepen the kiss when his grip tightened on my waist. The impulse was so sudden I didn't have time to hold back my moan. I felt him smile as he pushed his tounge into my mouth. He pulled me even closer, but then grabbed the back of my hair, pulling my head backwards. He kissed my neck, slowly first, but then he soon got aggressive, biting in my skin, sucking on it, leaving a hickey. I tried so hard to keep the sounds of pleasure inside my throat, but when he run his tounge through a sweet weak spot on my neck, I let out a scream-like sound.

"M-Moonjo-ssi, what are you doing?" I asked him in a breathy tone, trying to snep him out of his thoughts, make it stop before I would be ready to beg him to fuck me.

"No one will ever touch you again. And you will not let anyone touch you ever again. Understood?"

"Yes... I'm only yours, I belong to you." I sighed as his hand that was previously on my waist got under my shirt, stroking my back.

"Good. If anyone tries to make a move towards you, I will kill them regardless of what you feel about that person." He made me acknowledge his intentions.

"I will never feel anything about anyone, you don't have to worry." I said truly feeling that way.

"Good... Good." He muttered as he leaned in again to kiss my neck, then my lips.

The make out was too good I almost couldn't hold myself together. My knees felt like jelly as I got dizzy from the lack of oxygen. Even though I was out of breath, I didn't want him to stop kissing me. His lips felt so warm on mine it gave me so much comfort. At the same time I got the feeling that it was slowly turning me on which was not a good think, considering we were still on the fourth floor, near a dead body in the middle of the night, after he murdered someone. I didn't really care about all that, but if I were to have sex with Moonjo right now, I would rather lose my first time to him in a comfortable bed than in a dirty, moldy room.

But to my surprise, as I got into thinking about all that could be happening right now, I wouldn't even mind if we did it here. His bloody face and hands were pretty, I liked it better than when they were clean. The red and his pale skin got a nice contrast with one another, I wanted to see him like this more.

I was afraid I would faint again so I pulled away. I was out of breath, I panted so hard, grabbing both of his shoulders for support. He looked at me with a slight smirk, he held me with more force, not letting me fall apart. When I normalised my breathing, I looked at him in the eyes, observing his dark orbs filling with pure desire.

"Jagiya... Why are you looking at me as if you wanted me to fuck you right here, right now?" His tone was low, my whole body trembled.

"Does it bother you?" I didn't want to deny it anymore. He knew how I felt, I bet he wanted to to something similar.

I didn't know what was going to happen.

1602 words