✨Chapter 9: Infirmary again..and all the MLs are here!?✨

𝚉𝚒𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I'm now in the infirmary, but something is different..

Why are all the male leads here!?

I didn't even realize that they're the male leads until Gabriel called them.

I can't believe all 6 male leads are here... And witness me.. And me here failed to die again.. Gosh, I have a feeling that things will go difficult now..

These two light green hair twins that is standing near the door, Zyro Rohund and Zyko Rohund.. The 5th and 6th male leads.

And also the princes of the Rohund kingdom that is located to a forest called 'Rehen Forest'. I also remembered that they are expert in medicine and healing stuff, also has many professional doctors.

Many people study there when they want to be a doctor. The rehen also have herbs and many healing plants too.

There appearance would be recognized as the princes, because of their hair color. Because in Rehen or rather almost the whole world, only the Rohund royal children can have light green hair like a healing magic effect in magic world and also they have stripe in their hair, that is dark green color like leaves.

...

The one sitting on one of the chairs in the wall, Eveto Koszta. The illegitimate child of Count Koszta.

He was considered the illegitimate child because Count Koszta's wife have an affair with some unknown man. This man wasn't revealed, because it wasn't captured. The wife died after he was born so it wasn't know and no one knows who his father is.

He was also considered as demon because of his pitch black hair, and grey eyes, because in here having a pitch black hair is impossible or rather super rare. Only mythical creatures in history books can have them.

He probably experienced getting bullied and framed, that's why his looks in his face seemed expressionless. Kind of similar to mine, but the difference to both of us is that I chose to be suicidal.

....

That white hair guy, Ray Evansburg. I met him first before the others (ᴀ/ɴ: ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6) as we know he's the 1st prince of the Evansburg kingdom, and has the high chance on sitting or taking the throne.

And all we know that he pisses me off, even when I'm just reading it. But I'm kind of surprise, that he is also kind enough to run inside the building and tried to save me.

....

Gabriel, as we all know that he is the 2nd prince and also the 1st ml. He's probably like the twins that can be recognized just by his gold hair, and fancy fashion habits.

I remembered that he's the first one to fall inlove to the Protagonist.

Kind of... I don't know.. Just kind of.

....

And Reo, my younger brother. Pretty sure he is the very first one I saw after I woke up in this world of fantasy.

Kind of surprise, I didn't get any yelling from him back in the house.

I have nothing to say to him.

....

Now to think of it... Where's the protagonist?

I haven't seen her since I got in this school.. Well, who cares.

Pretty sure she's in the crowd somewhere. Witnessing me attempt.

... Not to think of attempting.. This school probably report this on my parents here.

And after that thing just happened, who knows I would be famous on committing, that would be ridiculous.

Well, I guess people will look at me a little bit differently, either it's going to be bad or good. Well, it better be bad, because if so, I don't need to worry of who I'm going to leave behind-

... Oh.. I'm still kind... I shouldn't worry about that because no one will ever like Zio.

I should try again next time..

And again.. I thought that Gabriel is in the campus.. Because when I tried to look back peeking, he stands there for a few minutes then didn't go to the rooftop, rather he went to the other side.. And also how did Hiro got in the rooftop? Last time I check he was suffocating in the crowd of students?

Haa... I should stop think about this.. Try again next time... Next time is the charm! I'll succeed!

"If you're planning to do it again, I would recommend not." Reo spoke looking at me seriously.

"That's right! Even if we're your rival over Elisa, or we hate you in the past, we'll look after you.. Because... You're not your usual self.." Ray look at me seriously.

"And we'll need to he cautious by it.." Gabriel who is in front of me said.

"And Young master Reo, the Duke, and the Duchess, and also the principal of this school, have already talked. There would be more people looking out for you, and as long as your here or in other places, someone shall be with you. Any of us in this room or at least one of them in this room should look out for you, if ever the Duke gave me an important order or you escape or run away from me." Hiro who is sitting in my side spoke in a calm tone as usual.

I sigh. "Luck is really not in my side.."

"And it's the best to give up."

"You wish" I rolled my eyes.

I will never stop! Until my wish is granted!

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ!

ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀɴʏ ᴛʏᴘᴏs, ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴏʀ sᴛᴜғғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs!

ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ!

sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘ! 👹

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

𝑁𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

--✨✨✨------------------------------✨✨✨--
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

♦✨♦
-----