☁️Potential Future, BakuDeku edition

(A/N - Reminder that this has no interaction with the plot whatsoever, but I was feeling gracious and I wanted to write aftercare, so tadaaaa. That's all this is by the way, just aftercare.
Reminder that love interest voting is still open, because I kinda sorta forgot about it. Please vote, I beg)

️️⚠️ All characters 18+, but no smut today. Really small amounts of suggestive content ⚠️

I collapsed on the bed, exaughsted.

My boys laid next to me, a beautiful symphony of their panting and soft laughter filling my ears.

I let out a happy hum. "You two did so good, I'm proud of you both."

Katsuki laughed lowly. "Careful, Sparks, keep up the praise and I might think you want round two." He nudged my still bare shoulder lightly.

"Kacchan!" Izuku protested, reaching over my stomach and softly hitting Katsuki's arm. "We just went, give us a minute, would you?"

"Still calling me that after everything, eh, Izuku?" Katsuki's eyes sparkled with mischief as he propped himself on a pillow.

We watched together as the bush-haired boy turned red as Katsuki's lovely eyes. He looked akin to a strawberry with the constellation freckles and scars on his face. They were one of my favorite parts about him.

I smiled more, kissing the already flustered boy on the nose.

He let out a quiet squeak not unlike the ones I made reading romance novels or fanfiction.

I only smiled harder, my cheeks dimly aching. "Hey there, pretty boy."

He returned my affection with a kiss on the lips, so light I could hardly feel it.

I relaxed once more, eyes landing on a slightly jealous Katsuki, who clearly wanted his own affection. "Don't worry, baby, you're pretty too."

He smiled, but covered it with the back of his hand and the aversion of his eyes. "Mhmm. You're not too bad yourself."

I cocked a brow teasingly. "Oh? Don't you want a kiss too, Kat-su-ki?" I emphasized the name same as he'd done Izuku.

A faint blush dusted his cheeks, but he made eye contact with me anyways.

My breath caught as I gazed into his volcanic irises. So many beautiful shades of crimson that told his story.

He smirked, eyes flickering to my parted lips and back to my eyes again. "Maybe I do, love."

I matched Izuku with my rosy cheeks, covering them aggressively with both hands. "You know I loose my shit when you call me that!" I buried my face in Izuku's chest, avoiding reality.

Izuku was so very warm, and oh my fuck those abs are hot. Perfect for cuddling. Perfect for loving. Perfect for me.

I peek back out at Katsuki who still has that frustratingly dazzling smirk I fell in love with. I promptly go back to hiding in Izuku's chest.

Katsuki wraps his arm around my middle and presses his own chest into my back. "That's why I used it, Sparks. Now do I get that kiss or not?" His voice was almost pouty and everything about him was too damn pretty for my own good.

Yeah, I could die happy now.

I turned around, slightly more confident, and gave him a deep kiss on the lips.

His lips tasted as spicy as the curry we had for dinner a few hours ago.

I pulled back after a moment, sitting up a bit to be level with my boys. After a moment, I broke my facade. "Heyyy, baby?" I looked at Katsuki, hands slightly clasped.

He squinted at me. "Yes?"

I grinned. "Can you hand me my water?"

He snorted, but grabbed my drink off the nightstand anyways. "Knew it."

I took the glass appreciatively, handing it back once it was empty.

Once everyone was nice and settled, my eyes started drooping.

I wrapped my legs around Katsuki and threw an arm around Izuku. "Love you both, so much." I mumbled sleepily.

Katsuki smiled into my shoulder.

"Love ya too, Sparks."
"Love you too, dearest."