Passionate Relaxation

"Njord"
"Yeah?"
"Can I be real with you or will you get mad?"
He turned over and we were facing one another in bed, "no I couldn't get mad at you"
"Even if I talk about something so intimate"
"Go ahead"
"I miss my old clan and the life I was making there"
"Why do you miss it?"
I was quiet for a second, "the Jarl"
"The Jarl.. you mean Jarl Erik"
I nodded.
He rolled onto his back and sighed, I expected him to get angry, burst out into a fit of rage and start yelling. But he did nothing be pull me onto him and give me a big hug, "it's been awhile since you last seen him but I'm sure it's not any less easier than when you first arrived. How close were you two?"

"Surprisingly not as you and I are, but we were pretty romantic?"

"Made out? Have sex? How romantic are we talking Leila"
"Like made out a couple times, but no sex"
He was thinking about it, "so if you guys weren't that serious why are you so hung up over him"
"I heard he's dead.. is it true"
He paused, "Yes..." was all he could muster.
"Do you know how?"
"Yes, but I won't tell you. It's best you shouldn't know"
"Did he suffer?" I asked
"No"
"He didn't?"
"No."
I nodded and placed my head back onto his arm and cuddled in closer to him with tears falling from my eyes, he pulled me in closer and kissed me a few times on my forehead.
"What can I do for you to forget?" Njord asked
"I don't know."
He was face to face with me now and kissed me passionately, heavily. Through a moment of weakness I missed him back passionately and we both exchanged heated love.
"Leila. What if, I take you now?"
"Take me?" I questioned.
Njord climbed on top of me and kissed my collarbones and jaw, Njord pulled me in for a passionate kiss and suggested something dirty with the grinding of his groin against mine.
The feeling made me lose control for a minute. Here was this handsome man, grinding on top of me and kissing me with fervor. I felt the need to let go.
I kissed this man back and pulled him in passionately.
We spent the rest of the evening making love, and letting all sparks go flying away.
I must have been ovulating or something cause want spread over me like wildfire.
I let Njord take control and this was the night I needed.