Nausea

The hands on my arm held a rough grip.
I was being hustled, and the energetic shift made me feel so nauseous, my heart pounded in my chest.
"Wait stop!" I yelled trying to keep myself from falling.
"Njord!" I yelled
"Njord.." the voice softly repeated back.
We were moving out of the door so fast, it was so dark I couldn't see Njord, "let me go!" I screamed feeling faint. My blood pressure must be really low, I felt so tired and I felt myself falling. I was caught in the arms of the person dragging me along with them.

After awhile after I couldn't remember much afterwards. I had awaken to the faint few drops of raindrops on my cheeks, the feeling of being on the waves on a boat rocked me slowly awake. I peered my eyes open and scent the salt of the ocean wafted through the wind. I was on a boat. I awoken to the grey sky above me and when I looked down in front of me, two figures were hugging. These figures were Gemma and Ulf. The baby in one of her arms and the toddler on Gemma's lap. Gemma was crying hugging him.
When they let go, Gemma's eyes widened. "Lilah's awake!" I looked up at the person holding me and it was Erik.
I took in a deep sigh of relief. But on the deep inhale, another issue settled in. Nausea.
I leaned over the boat and stuck my head out
"What's the matter?" Questioned Erik.
"She's most likely pregnant" stated Gemma.
"When? Who?"
I just leaned over the boat, tears formed in my eyes as the nausea settled in even worse.
Gemma answered for me, "recently, with their Jarl Njord"
"That's who you were calling out for when I grabbed you from that house"
I didn't answer, and just nodded my head over the side of the boat.
"It's okay, I'm not mad at you. It had been over 24 full moons on since we had last been together"
"So in other words, 2 years" I said. "I've been gone for 2 years?" I questioned to myself. I had lost count.
"It doesn't matter, what matters is you're back and even if you are pregnant I will take that child in as mine."
I inhaled slowly to make sure the nausea went away before turning to Erik.
I had trouble looking him in the eye after so long.
But he didn't, he grabbed the side of my face and pulled me into a tight hug. "That will never happen again."
It reminded me of the first time him and I touched. I haven't seen Erik in so long it was as if I was touching a stranger so intimately.
"How did you find us"
"Going settlement from settlement"
"Took us so long to find you all"
Ulf spoke up , "Erik we have one issue. If she's pregnant with the Jarls child. Then that means"

"Yeah, it complicates it. Even for Gemma and I"
"What does it mean?" Gemma asked.
"It forces us to merge our settlements"