Chapter 10: Admiration

Finally back with my....what some more non-cursing word to say this phrase,?.....I'm finally back on my butt crack?....yeah that sounds about right sorry I postponed for so long, but to be honest, I just have to say one thing. Thank you for all the reads support that this had gotten for the past months, it has been released.

But I have to remind all of your that not every single needs to be done in a fast phase so you do have to keep in mind that you cannot just ask me to just give this book an update from out of the blue, I'm a college student so you have to expect me that I have very important things to do than focus on this book.

Yes, I am the author but I'm just disappointed for those who demand updates for this book like they're in charge like this dude @Fatedmage1000 I don't want to get mad at you guys, but let's just hope that this would never happen again I'm not mad just disappointed.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this one and thanks for waiting.

Kanae Kochou, also known as the Flower Pillar, is a person that has gone through ups and downs in her life.

Five years had passed since she was saved by the strongest man alive.

Upon her return, many things happened, such as the increasing invasion of demons and the Demon Slayer Corps losing their numbers.

Nonetheless, they continued fighting by her side, and she became one of, if not the strongest pillar in her generation.

Due to the training she received from Tanjiro, her strength increased drastically.

The final form of her technique now allows her to use it without sacrificing her sight, and she even unlocked her new technique called Evergreen, which enables her to see all the weak spots of her enemies in one go and strike where they cannot comprehend.

Moreover, since then, she has a record of slaying over 1340 demons in her years as the pillar.

This, of course, drew the attention of others due to her popularity and power.

Impressed by her skills, the patrons encouraged the rest of the pillars to do their best, as she did.

The word of inspiration was not in vain, since despite the decreasing numbers, the Demon Slayer Corps had indeed become stronger.

Some of the pillars learned new techniques, while others acquired new students to train.

For Kanae's students, they have grown into powerful demon slayers, such as her own sister Shinobu, who is also a pillar but was trained once again by Kanae.

Regarding Shinobu's progress, she was now powerful enough to cut off a demon's head.

Besides her sister, there are others who also became strong under her guidance, one of whom is a possible replacement if Kanae ever retired, a girl named Kanao, who, for odd reasons, doesn't talk to anyone except her closest friends and family.

Following in the footsteps of her elder sisters, she utilizes the Breath of Insect and Flowers. However, unlike Kanae and Shinobu, she combines both techniques, thus giving birth to a breathing technique only she can utilize. In exchange for using insect and flower breathing, she employs her technique called the Breath of Poison, which currently has only three forms.

Poison Tail is a move where Kanao slashes towards her opponent; upon contact, the opponent suffers from deep poison. The poison her breathing technique emits can penetrate the deepest parts as long as there is an open wound.

Venoshock is a powerful version of her first move. Although this breathing technique creates a mist around the user, when inhaled by the opponent, it inflicts poison. The effect of the poison would make the opponent paralyzed.