Chapter 12: Revealing Secrets

Continuing where we left off, we see a beautiful woman enjoying a morning meal with the people she considers her second family. This woman is Kanae, the Flower Pillar.

Recently, she wanted to visit someone she needed to speak with, but she found out he was already on his way to their headquarters. Although she was sad, she was also happy that he was being guided by her best friend.

Kanae couldn't be jealous because she trusted her friend with Tanjiro. Knowing this, she decided to stay a little longer since it had been a while since she spent time with her second family.

It's been a few days since she arrived, and everything is going well. The Kamado family is running their restaurant as usual, but Takeo isn't present because he's busy training with Kanae.

Kanae is outside doing her daily training in the family courtyard. Even while resting, she needs to keep her physical form in check. This time, she has someone to train with.

The sound of clashing swords fills the air as Kanae and Takeo face each other like enemies.

Kanae: "Fufu~ it seems your brother has been training you well."

Takeo: "Just because you always see me cutting wood doesn't mean I'm not as strong as Nezuko-Nee. To be frank, he trained all of us."

Kanae: "Less talk, more action, do you think?"

Kanae took advantage and raised her sword, stopping their clash. The force was enough to make Takeo let go of his sword, and Kanae punched him in the gut.

Takeo grunted in pain, but he caught his falling sword and sent a kick towards Kanae's face. They clashed again, exchanging blow after blow. Kanae used her speed to strike at Takeo's weak points, while Takeo counterattacked whenever she struck.

To a normal person, this looked like a real fight, but it was just training. Takeo suggested they use techniques to make it more interesting.

Takeo: "Kanae-Née, why don't we use techniques to make this more interesting?"

Kanae: "Are you sure? I might show my true strength."

Takeo: "That's fine. I'm not fighting with full strength either."

Surprised that Takeo was also holding back, Kanae agreed. They focused their power on their swords, and Kanae struck first.

Kanae: "Flower Breathing, First Form: The Path of Wisteria!"

She dashed towards Takeo, leaving a trail of wisteria flowers. Takeo blocked the attack with his glowing green sword but was pushed back by Kanae's strength. He repositioned himself mid-air and used a nearby tree to jump, unleashing his technique.

Takeo: "Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū Ryūtsuisen!"

Kanae felt the power of Takeo's attack. She tried to block it but was thrown back. She hit the ground hard, her training clothes almost torn to shreds.

Kanae: "That was unexpected. You're strong, Takeo. Since when did you master such a technique?"

Takeo: "It's not a breathing technique. It's a normal sword fighting style."

Kanae was even more confused but impressed. Takeo suggested they use their strongest moves.

Takeo: "Let's use our strongest moves to end this battle."

Kanae smiled confidently and prepared for action. They took their stances, ready to strike at any moment. The wind grew violent, and it started to rain. As a leaf fell from a nearby wisteria tree, they struck.

Takeo: "Hite-"

Kanae: "Flower Breathing, Eighth Form... Silent Drop of a Petal."

Kanae's attack was incredibly fast, defeating Takeo before he could finish his move. He fell to the ground, letting go of his weapon. Both were tired, but Kanae had won. She extended her hand to help him up.