Note 2: Correcting Errors

Hey there, So, I've noticed a few grammatical hiccups and some inconsistencies in the lore, and I'm here to do a bit of fine-tuning. This book will be undergoing some maintenance while I go through and make sure everything is shipshape. No need to worry – it'll be back to its usual self soon and this is not a hiatus so Take it easy, and have a good one.

Update changes

- fixed the thing where I mentioned the Tanjiro's of being the strongest, because of his father's help he was only guided by him when Tanjiro became stronger than him.

- Character ages: forgot to tell you all of this sorry for the characters that have some actual dialogues not including the side.

KANAE: (15 before the time skip) (20 after the time skip)

TANJIRO: (10 when he was just about to do PP training) (15 after be beats Muzan's ass)

NEZUKO: (9 before the time skip) (14 after the time skip)

KIE KAMADO: (25 before Tanjiro was born) (35 after the time skip)

UMI TOMIOKA: (13 before Sabito died) (18 after she met The Hanma)

- extra chapters: I will be doing this more often just to get you some ridiculous things that Tanjiro was doing on his 15 years of training, remember he's not even a teen yet when he started doing the PP training.