Introduction

"When will the integration of two curves not be zero?"The host asked.

The students with black tops having with printed Brevilin School on pressed the buzzer once again pressed the buzzer and answered"The integration of two curves will not be zero when they are not identical".

"Is that your final answer?"

"Yes"

"Let's hope that their answer is correct" The host exclaimed and looked upon the screen.

And it showed up the answer which made the crowd yell and scream
"Hurray ...yes ,fuck,I knew that our answer is"The red headed boy blurted out,showing his middle finger to the opponents which made them a little upset and hide their faces with their palms.

The brevilin students jumped in happiness and hugged each other.The delighted news of them was gone when they saw their opponents with sad longing faces.
One of the brevilin students gave a tight smile which said "I am sorry."

"And henceforth I declare brevilin mathlets as the champions of MQC 2024"The host declared.The immense amount of happiness was seen on the math teacher of brevlin.The joy crossed the oceans and seas.Like the ocean's depth and sea's infinity,they inundated with immense laughter and heartfilled chuckles.

They came out of the auditorium and started discussing about the ended competition.

"Annie you did really freaking great.I am so damn proud of you."Joy ,best friend of Annie,bounced.

She hugged Annie and as Annie is not really fond of touching,she said "alright,alright...thanks for your compliments",trying to get out of Joy's embrace.

Joy gave a little space for her to breathe with still her hands on her back.

"If you kept on holding me like this,people would think that we are lesbiabs.Now let me go"Annie whined.To trigger Annie more,Joy kissed her on the cheek "That was a hot show showcasing the hot nerds,Annie"She said it loud,kissing her lips.

Annie pushed her and slapped her shoulder.
"Seriously,joy?"
"Yes,seriously.You know I am more serious..."Joy said,moving towards Annie.
"In showcasing you on my bed"She whispered in her ears.
"Oh Jesus Christ!!Stop flirting,Joy"Annie said as she got embarrassed.

Annie's pov

Seriously this woman...
Joy has an outgoing personality and extroverted to an extent where the party would feel embarrassed.She is awkwardly extroverted.I just can't with her.I could never match with her vibes nor her speaking skills but that doesn't mean I am silent.I just speak whenever needed.I just don't want to waste my energy speaking rather I would try to decode the black hole equation.Her communication skills are something that I am always jealous of.

"You guys done it perfect right there"Mrs.Whitlock praised us.

She has that perfect smile.
I guess good teachers are out there but just rare.She was extremely happy that her students,us won the championship.

"I am so damn proud of you"She said and embraced us in a group hug.

"Alright get back to school and we have to inform our principal"

I just hope that I just don't see his ugly ass face on this heartwarming day.