Chapter 1

The principal ordered all the highschool students to assemble in basketball ground to praise and applause the mathlets.The mathlets were standing near the principal with the medals around their necks.The principal with the mike announced the news and everyone clapped.
'The day is exceptionally going good'She thought.Everyone dispersed.Annie went to her locker ,still can't believe that he was not there to annoy the shit out of her.She opened the locker and threw the medal.She met Aiden as she slammed the door.

'Haha I knew it.Now he is here'She thought.

She started walking ,ignoring his presence.Aiden threw a basket ball at her ,gaining her attention.

'This motherfucker'She told under her breath.

'I heard that your unfuckable has got a medal"

"Yeah and good that you are not hearing aided"

Aiden rolled his eyes and she started walking.He followed behind her.She stopped in her tracks and said "why are you following ?"

"Give me 40 bucks"

"And no"

She turned her back towards him and started walking.He tapped her shoulders ,gaining her attention.He pulled her bag forcefully and pushed her to the locker.His back was crushing her front and her hands were trying to stop him from unzipping her bag

"You ass,if you don't give me the bag to me,I am sure I will slaughter you when you are asleep"

He took the money and threw her bag far away in the opposite direction of the corridor.
He left her ,stunned .She went to her backbag hurriedly and said "I hope in the parallel universe,I get to cut off his dick"

(Annie in the multiverse)

I dialed.
Engaged tone
I am going to go insane if I can't work out my invention.
This is my life's goal to get to meet her.

I called again.

Hello...

Finally...