Vanish

The birds chirping,beetles little noises,dog's barking,branches shaking,the kids running running around playing and laughing ,the parents sitting on the stone benches chitchatting ,running behind their kids,the pregnant women walking with their hubbies beside ,there was a little girl going into the dark side of the park.She stopped moving when rain droplets hit her cheeks.Within few seconds,it started heavily raining.Parents called their children hasty,afraid of them catching cold.The dogs ran towards their owners,hating to get wet.But the young lady stood there even though the lighting struck a huge monstrous tree ,leading it to hit the ground.She blinked when she saw a small yet bright light that caught her eyes.She widended her eyes unable to see what's going on. A man who must be in his thirties , with some machines beside him saw her.Curiosity hit her.She was shocked yet excited to see that man who looked a bit of her father.She started moving towards the dashing light.She could not move close to him as a glass-like structure restricted her.She couldn't get pass that obstruction.He,on the other side,walked forward and placed his hand on the transparent mirror.The young lady placed her hand right over his hand.Suddenly ,A bright blow came and there was screeching noises.Her ears bled and she fainted,sobbing.

Annie on earth

I went to my home , putting the bag on the couch,only to get scolded by my mother.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to put your bag on the couch?"She grunted with the spatula in her hand.

"Mmmm probably one hundred and eight thousand times  in this month and approximately two hundred and seven thousand times last month....see improvement mom"I told ,hugging her back.

My mom is one of the coolest moms living on the earth's crust.She is my best friend.I am lucky to have her in my life.Most of the kids at my school don't have good relationship with their parents.The few who had healthy relationships with their parents are now cussing at them due to their hormones.She always cared about me even after she got remarried as my father died.Thank goodness he was not one of those cruel or pervert-y stepfathers.He was a friend of my mom.He was always a well wisher to me.He gives me good advices at times.I never felt the absence of my biological father since my step father was there.Most women pick their partners whom one or other way remind their fathers.It is the same for me.I wish to marry someone as kind and intelligent as my father.

Knock knock

I opened the door to see my step brother.Jake is 12 ,always this sporty guy.He is not into academics much.He is more into physical education.He is a chirpy kid who always irritates his teachers at school but it is good that he has a pretty face.Every teacher would fall for his puppy face whenever he does a mistake.The worst punishment they could give is to chuckle at his behaviour.

I came back to my senses when I saw him all rusty and dirty.....

"Yoooo.....why are you in here instead of being in your little ass library?"He said,hugging her intentionally to transfer his dirt to her cloth.

"You little bastard...get off me...you are nasty"

He kissed her cheeks roughly while she could smell his sweats.

"Ewwwww"She said,scrunching her nose in disgust.

"I will get back at you,you little brat"

He walked past her and she took this chance to kick his butt.

"Annie..I will kill your nerdy ass"
He said as he jumped onto her and they started their day to day fight.

"Dinner ready"Their mom announced.

Time skips...

Narrator's pov

Annie woke up in the middle of the night as she heard a dialling sound.