Chapter 8

Catie's P.O.V
It's finally Monday, which means I leave for 3 weeks to go on tour with everyone. I am currently alone in the waiting area at the airport waiting to board the plain. "flight 4563 is now ready to board. I repeat flight 4563 is now ready to board."
*after Catie gets to the place the boys are suppose to preform at today*
Still Catie's P.O.V.
The car I was in just stopped. I look out the window to see this big arena. I get out and retrieve my things. I go over to one of the security guards and tell them that I'm Ms. Clifford because that's what I was told to say. They lead me to the back stage area. I was told to make my self at home the boys will be here for sound cheek in about 15 minutes so I go find and bathroom to freshen up. when I finished I walked out and ran into something. I look up and see that it was Luke with another girl. "What are you doing here Catie?""I don't think you have the right to ask the questions here buddy. Why are you with another girl because if I remember clearly you are dating my best friend not this girl." I say pointing to the girl next to him. "I can explain Catie I really can" "5 seconds of summer to the stage for sound cheek" said a voice over the loud speaker. "We are not done with this Luke you have A LOT of explaining to do." I say and stalk off to go and surprise the rest if the band.

Livy's P.O.V
I've been walking around the stadium for HOURS and I can not find luke! He won't answer my texts or my calls. I here voices so I start to investigate. " 5 Seconds of Summer to stage for sound check!" Ugh! But at least I will get a chance to talk to Luke to find out why he is ignoring me.