Chapter 27

A/N
The pic is what Catie whore on her date.
Catie's P.O.V.
So today calum is taking me on a date I'm so excited. I really hope Livy clears up the whole Ashton Luke situation. yes she did tell me what Luke did last night, damn so much drama.

We just arrived at the beach. I'm so excited! He said we are going to just hangout all day at the beach. he knows I love the beach!

Calum's P.O.V.
Catie just took off her cover up and damn she's pretty.

Nobody's P.O.V.
So Catie and Calum hangout at the beach, playing football, swimming, and eating ice cream. the perfect date. then Calum topped it off with cliff jumping, but don't worry it wasn't a big huge cliff or anything.

Livy's P.O.V.
"Hey ash how's your eye doing?" I asked. "better" he replied. "so about the kiss in the bathroom did that mean anything to you Livy?" "Yes...kinda...i don't know" I mumble. "It did to me" he says shacking his head.
Before I know it we are leaning in and and our lips connected. Oh my god not again.

Catie's P.O.V
Calum and I just got home and I didn't see Livy or ash anywhere so I went to ashs room to see if he was there. when I opened the door I saw them, ash and Livy, sucking face. she's going to be in deeper shit if she keeps this up. I don't think they noticed me so I closed the door quietly.

Ashton P.O.V.
"Livy I don't think anyone should know about what just happened" I say after our make out session. "ok, but why should no one know about it?" "Cause we both know there is something a tiny bit more with us than just friends." "Ok good point, especially Catie cause you promised no feelings would come out of this." She said to me. damn what's she doing to me? No ash she is just using you to get to Luke remember, and besides you like someone else.