Chapter 21-30

Chapter 021

  This little girl also had a retaliatory character. Gu Chuanbai knew that she was intentional, so he could only cooperate.

  He Zhiyan's expression on the opposite side was very ugly. Gu Chuanbai didn't notice it and stretched out his hand, "Hello, I heard from Xiaoxi that she didn't like you to begin with, but now she sees that you are in love with her sister. We are finally a couple, I am very happy for you."

  Lin Meixi's smile became even brighter.

  He Zhiyan shook hands perfunctorily, and suddenly felt his hand being tightened with great force. There was a competition between the men. He didn't want to be compared with someone who was sent to the countryside to reform, so he also tried hard to compete.

  .

  Gu Chuanbai spent two years smashing rocks after he was sent down, and also learned boxing skills from Mr. Xu. He had the advantage in physical strength. He Zhiyan was defeated before he could hold out for five seconds, so he let go first.

  Gu Chuanbai touched the bottom and found that it was an embroidered pillow and was of no use.

  He Zhiyan was annoyed. His strength was not as good as his brain. He would never have to compete with others in strength.

  "Let your brother go back, I have something to tell you." He Zhiyan directly issued an order to expel the guest.

  Lin Meixi silently fantasized about giving him a slap in her heart, and when the time came, she would throw this slap at his face.

  "Brother, my brother-in-law is such a domineering person. I'm used to it. You can go back first."

  Gu Chuanbai had already seen a strange girl passing by and took advantage of the darkness to hide behind the big tree in the Educated Youth Academy.

  This strange figure in the Educated Youth Institute can only be Sister Lin Meixi.

  He could see it, and Lin Meixi could certainly see it, but he didn't know whose heart she wanted to kill.

  ...

  Lin Meixi naturally saw Lin Jiaolan. She wanted to eavesdrop on He Zhiyan's inner thoughts, so help her.

  "Okay, my brother is gone, what do you have to say?"

  In the past, when Lin Meixi was in front of He Zhiyan, she was dull and uninteresting. She didn't ask or talk. How could she be as charming and romantic as she is now, angry and coquettish, which made people's hearts beat.

  He Zhiyan came to this remote place to visit relatives because he wanted to see if Lin Meixi could not live in the countryside. If he begged him, he would find a way to get her back.

  "Let me tell you that I have a way to get you back to the city."

  Lin Meixi doesn't want to go back to the city now. There is her reborn sister in the city, He's mother who wants to control her, and He Zhiyan.

  She just got a kindergarten job, why would she want to go back? Moreover, she took a year off from school, and now she can't keep up with the progress even if she goes back.

  "I don't want to go back to the city, so don't be so self-righteous, okay?"

  The longer she doesn't go back, the more impatient He Zhiyan becomes.

  "Are you still angry that I didn't help you when you went to the countryside? Going to the countryside is a process. You have to go to the countryside before I can get you back. Half a year is just the right time. I will let you go home in time to celebrate the Spring Festival. ."