Chapter 51-60

Chapter 051

  Early the next morning, Lin Meixi woke up from Gu Chuanbai's arms. She turned her back to the person behind her. She thought that by talking to him last night, she could untie his knot and they could be husband and wife when they returned home. Living the life of two people makes me very happy.

  "Gu Chuanbai, are you awake?"

  "woke up."

  Gu Chuanbai woke up early, got up, brushed his teeth and washed his face, and sat by the bed for a while. Before Lin Meixi woke up, he went to bed again and hugged her until now. He didn't know what was wrong with him, anyway, now This state is very peaceful and happy.

  Lin Meixi turned her face and buried her head in his chest, "My sister still thinks that your marriage to me was a repayment of favor that she facilitated, do you?"

  Gu Chuanbai was very serious, "She was right, I do owe you a lot of kindness. Fortunately, you are my wife now, so there is no need to be so clear-cut between husband and wife."

  Lin Meixi raised her neck and looked at him with a smile. The awkwardness between her and Gu Chuanbai in the past few days was completely eliminated.

  Breakfast was eaten in the hotel restaurant. Lin Meixi fed everything she didn't like to Gu Chuanbai, so she was able to taste a little of each breakfast.

  The two of them were very sweet and had a long breakfast. There were not many people in the bustling restaurant.

  Gu Chuanbai didn't rush until one of his cousins ​​came to look for someone and saw Lin Meixi boringly feeding Gu Chuanbai the bean paste buns that she didn't want to eat. She was so angry that she trembled, became cold and numb.

  "Grandma and uncle are waiting for you to serve tea. Brother and sister-in-law, can you still eat it?"

  Lin Meixi hurriedly threw away the red bean paste bun in her hand and wiped her hands, "Here you go."

  Gu Chuanbai said calmly: "We agreed last night to serve tea at nine o'clock, but it's only half past eight now. Since you got up early, let's have some breakfast first."

  The little cousin stamped her feet, glared at the new daughter-in-law, and ran away.

  Lin Meixi had already eaten, but she was just newly married and the breakfast buffet in this foreign-related hotel was good, so she was just waiting for it now.

  "Let's go there quickly." Lin Meixi said.

  The tea ceremony was scheduled to take place in the hotel suite this morning. This was a pre-arranged process. Gu Chuanbai was not in a hurry, "It's okay, just go there at the agreed time. Grandpa won't say anything."

  Lin Meixi asked: "I'm just here to offer you tea. Why is my little cousin so hostile to me?"

  Gu Chuanbai picked up the tea cup and took a sip, then said: "My grandpa and my aunt have agreed that after the tea is served, my aunt will take care of our family's property and return it to us. ."

  "So they're unhappy? But that's your thing to begin with. Isn't it normal to want it back?"

  "It's ours now." Gu Chuanbai emphasized.

  "Okay, ours."

  Gu Chuanbai said that the eldest aunt is a very powerful person, and all the Gu family's properties are managed by her. When the younger generation gets married, they can take it back, or they can choose to continue to let the aunt run it.