*Promo for Chapter 29*

Helloooo readers,

I am here with another chapter promo and next chapter in a few hours.

Thank you for making this story a 100k read and now it's #1 in kaisiyehyariyaan tag. Cheers to you guys🫶🏻

I am still not happy with the engagement of the chapter from the votes and comments perspective. If you really want me to continue I really want that motivation to write.

I hope you will shower love on upcoming chapters otherwise I have to discontinue the stories I am working on. It takes a hell lot of time for me to daft a chapter and create so many edits with us double the time of normal story writing. I really need your support and love for this. Hope you all will appreciate and understand my point as well.

Also, I think few chats from the last chapter were blurred so updating those screenshots here in the end post promo.

.....

"Lo ye aa gaye tumhare lovebirds." Navya said loudly to take everyone's attention.

They all expected them to be lovely dovey but it looked like Nandini was all grumpy and Manik exhausted.

"Tum dono ko kya hua? I thought kalke baad kamse kam ek week toh achha hi jayega" Abhi said controlling his laugh and heard Mukti's chuckle making Alya and Navya confused.

"Puchlo aapke iss useless jiju se hi" Nandini said in an irritating tone and settled herself away from Manik between Navya and Abhi.

.....

"Lagi 2000 per person ki?" Abhi asked making everyone shocked and suddenly Manik turned towards them.

"Areey kamino kuch toh sharam karo. Bet lagayi ja rahi hai yahan wo bhi mere cost pe" Manik said irritatingly on their way of having fun.

"Chal laga main and Alya sath me and we will win if Nandini continued the zagada or her irritation post this call and if she behaves as if nothing happened then the you and Abhi Bhai wins. Done deal?" Navya asked and they took out 2000 per person and collected it with Abhi.

"Koi toh sharam karo bhai. Achha mere pe bet hai toh muze min 1000 Milne chahiye iss ke liye" Manik suddenly jumped and everyone glared at him.

.....

"Stop it yaa alya bichari meri fiance uske cost pe kitne maje le rahe ho subah se. You know what Nandini ye sab na subah...." He was planning to tell the morning bet incident to tease them and he knew they all would freak out.

"Manik, Bhai" all three girls screamed loudly shocking Nandini.

"Ye kya hua idhar abhi." Nandini asked suspiciously. " Kya kiya tum logone subah"

"Muze na isss time iss Rakshas ka gala dabane ka man ho Raha hai" Navya was definitely pissed with Manik's dialogue.

......

He desperately entered into her but knowing her high notes, before she could moan or scream his name loudly he kept his mouth on her to shut down the voice. But before he could move in her more they heard a knock on the door followed by a voice of Mukti.

"Bhaiiii, Nandu, aap log uth gaye ho kya. I am making coffee for all of us. Aa jao loge na dono coffee ya ginger tea banadu?" Mukti asked from outside making them stop with the action.

......

"Congratulations Nandini ji. Aapke saath Manik sir nai aaye?" One person asked.

"How do you feel about being "to be Mrs. Malhotra" another one chirped.

"Are you shifted here permanently? " The third one popped up near her.