Alastor's play room 🍋

Warning this chapter will contain:  
Bondage, spanking, dirty talk and    
tentacle use.

Y/n pov: We want back to Alastor's mansion he opened the passenger side of the car taking his hand out for me to grab it. I grabbed his hand as we went inside he pushed me down on the couch and started kissing me more it was passionate but a little rough at the same time

Y/n: Mmm~ Alastor

Alastor: Mmmm~ Y/n tell me how bad  you want me?

Y/n: I want you so bad Alastor I want you to ravage me I said panting from our kiss

Alastor: Follow me darling~

Y/n: Yes sir

Y/n pov: I followed him to a door that he opened with a key it was a pretty key it was red and golden like key.

Alastor: Are you ready to see what's behind this door princess?

Y/n: Yes sir I am

Alastor: Okay come in

Y/n pov: I looked around and noticed that what was behind this door was something I would never see in my life

Y/n: Alastor what is this place why is there so many kinky things here?

Alastor: Well what do you think it is?

Y/n: A sex room?

Alastor: You could call it that but it's a play room with a bunch of sex toys and other things I use like for an example these chains I have a question for you darling are you okay with bondage before I move forward into this?

Y/n: Yes I'm okay with that

Alastor: Alright did you come up with a safe word to use?

Y/n: Yeah Red is that okay for a safe word?

Alastor: Mhm would you like to get started now?

Y/n: Yes Sir

Alastor: Good we'll start off slow and steady okay?

Y/n: Okay

                          Y/n pov

He picked me up and threw me on the bed he grabbed two pairs of hand cuffs and put it on his headboard and took the left handcuff and out it on my left arm and took the right handcuff and put it on my right arm making me not able to move my arms at all. He then ripped my dress off only leaving me with just my bra and panties.

Y/m: Heyyy you know that dress cost me a lot of money!

Alastor: Don't complain dear besides you have plenty new dresses from the mall

Y/n: Whatever I said giving a bit of a sassy tone to him

Alastor: Now don't give me that type of attitude darling I don't like that

                    Alastor pov:

I went towards her neck and started to give soft kisses on it I found a sensitive spot on her neck and bite it making her neck bleed a bit from my Sharp teeth Ahhh~ Alastor she moaned at me mmm do you like that darling I said to her yes I do she replied to me then how about I go a little lower below your neck I said to Y/n I uncliped her bra and threw it on the floor I snapped my fingers and an ice cube appeared in my left hand and another ice cube in my mouth. I put the ice cube on her left nipple and I rubbed it on her and the ice cube that was in my mouth I rubbed it on her right nipple making her nipples hard. Alastor ahhh~ that's so cold on my nipples Y/n said as she arched her back up and tugging on the handcuffs. Mhm I replied to her as the ice cubes melted on her harden nipples. I took the melting ice cube that was in my mouth and moved it all the way down to Y/n stomach were I stopped at I dropped the ice cube out of my mouth and let it stay there as for the other ice cube I put it in Y/n's mouth so it can finish melting.