Hazbin hotel crew

You and Alastor finally made it to the hotel. You were about to knock on the door when the door opened for you to reveal a girl with blond hair, pale skin, rosey cheeks, with red eyes.

Charlie: Hi I'm Charlie and welcome to the hazbin hotel I see Alastor brought someone with him how nice.

Charlie give you a tight hug making it hard for you to breathe a bit before letting you go.

Y/n: um hi Charlie my name is y/n it's a pleasure to meet you.

Charlie: Aw well thank you now how about you two come in the hotel.

You and Alastor went inside the hotel you were looking around at everything it was kinda nice here you heard about this hotel before but since it was a hotel for redemption you decided that maybe it wasn't the best idea to be redeemed you were pretty sure heaven wouldn't want someone who kills people and went on a rampage with it when they were alive this was the reason you were in hell in the first place anyways.

Charlie: So Y/n why don't you make yourself comfortable here while me and Alastor discuss about the masquerade ball?

Y/n: oh okay sounds good to me.

Charlie: great!

As Alastor and Charlie walked off together to discuss the ball together you sat on a red couch and closed your eyes for a minute before you heard the door slam open you looked at the door to see a spider looking demon his height looked to be about 8 feet tall due to the heels he was wearing.

Angel dust: Oh husk you missed me I'm backkk.

Angel dust was walking to that bar to see husk which was sleeping on the floor when he saw you seating on the red couch.

Angel dust: well didn't know Charlie had another visitor so you here for redemption too toots?

Y/n: Oh no I only came here because of Alasto-

Angel dust: Oh my I didn't know smiles was getting pussy so tell me everything how is he like in bed? Does he has a big penis? Does he lick puss-

Y/n: I think that's enough talking for you. You talk a lot huh?

Angel dust: Well what can you say I love to hear about the tea sooo... What's your name?

Y/n: My name is Y/n and you are?

Angel dust: The names Angel dust but you can call me Angel tho say you like weed?

Y/n: Nah not really why?

Angel dust: I was gonna ask you if you wanna do weed and chill but I guess we could chill while seating on the couch.

Y/n: Yeah so what do you do for a living?

Angel dust: well isn't it obvious you should of heard of me.

Y/n: I've never heard of you at all sorry.

Angel dust: I see well I'm a porn star and a stripper all the guys love me.

Y/n: I see you do girls too?

Angel dust: Nah not my cup of tea if I do then their gonna have to pay extra.

Y/n: Hm I see so that's basically your life it sounds boring all you do is fuck, sleep, and eat and repeat.

Angel dust: Now, now that's not true I don't fuck all the time sometimes I party to and go to the mall don't get your titties stuck in a knot.

Y/n: oh sorry

Angel dust: it's okay hey wanna see something funny I edited smiles on my phone.

Y/n: i- you know what sure get it over with.