CHAPTER-35

ARHAAN'S POV

As I made my way to my cabin, when my phone rang, displaying "Bhai" on the screen. 

My one and only elder brother, Armaan Kapoor, was calling. With a mix of curiosity and anticipation, I swiftly answered the call.

"Hey, Bhai! What's the occasion? You suddenly remembered your little sibling today?" I teased, a playful tone in my voice.

Just wanted to congratulate you," Arhaan said solemnly, "as I am stepping down from the king's position and letting you become the king."

"Are you sure about this?" I inquired, surprised by his decision.

"Yes, more than sure," he affirmed.

"Alright then, I hope I'll be up to the task," I replied, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension at the prospect of taking on such a significant role

"Sorry, Bhai, something's come up. I'll call you back later," I hurriedly spoke into the phone, cutting the call as Twinkle's urgent shouts from my cabin demanded my immediate attention

I made my way towards my cabin, noticing a crowd of employees gathered around. Inside, I found Adhirikshit, Mayra, and Rehan, along with my secretary Aditi Saran. Rehan's secretary, Vadehi Arya, and Adhirikshit's secretary, Soniya Shukla, were also present, adding to the tension in the room.

Walking into my cabin, I found Twinkle seated in my chair, exuding a commanding presence that seemed to claim ownership over the very seat itself.

A proud smile crept onto my face as I beheld Twinkle sitting in my chair, reigning over it like a queen.

Twinkle's eyes burned with anger and vengeance as they locked onto Aditi. Finally spotting me, she took a deep breath and spoke with determination.

With a firm tone, Twinkle declared, "Arhaan, I've fired her. Any objections?" Her anger was palpable.

"Do you honestly believe Mr. Kapoor would dismiss me over someone like you?" Aditi retorted sharply.

Soniya's voice sliced through the tension, accusing Twinkle with venomous words. "Twinkle, you're still the same bitch as you were in the past," she spat out.

Vadehi's accusation followed, her voice filled with disdain. "How dare you set your sights on someone else's man," she accused Twinkle, her tone dripping with contempt.

"And let's not forget what you did years ago," Vadehi continued, her voice rising with anger. "You brainwashed Arslan into rejecting Aditi when she liked him." The accusation hung heavily in the air, fueling the tension in the room.

"And you really think Mr. Kapoor will listen to a whore like you?" Aditi shouted, her voice laced with disdain and anger.

"You three live in delusion," Twinkle asserted firmly, her gaze unwavering. "Arslan wasn't a child when you proposed to him. We were having dinner together with our families. And as for Mr. Kapoor, he doesn't have the guts to cut my words," she added, locking eyes with me.

I raised an eyebrow in astonishment at her boldness. "Whoa, what a savage girl I've got," I thought to myself, a mixture of surprise and admiration crossing my face. "But she's mine," I thought with a hint of possessiveness, causing a ripple of reaction among those present.

Aditi turned towards me, her expression serious, and said, "Sir, I know, my friends know, and everyone in this office knows that you have feelings for me." 

Aditi's words caught my attention, and I couldn't help but chuckle at her assertion. However, my focus remained on Twinkle, who seemed on the verge of exploding with rage at any moment, her intense gaze fixed on Aditi.