CHAPTER-58

TWINKLE'S POV

"This is so beautiful," I said looking at the decor but more then I saw my man standing with his friends looking for a hot damn meal for me

 "But not more than the man standing there for me, I said with a smile, her heart full of love and anticipation

This is the first time I've seen him in white, and he looks perfect. His complete white suit paired with a black shirt, tie, and leather shoes, along with his clean-shaven face, makes him look five years younger than his actual age

No man can evoke the butterflies in my stomach quite like he does. He embodies perfection in my life, holding the key to my heart. Marrying him is the fulfillment of my deepest wish—to be with the first man I ever loved, the one who completes me in every way. His presence fills my days with joy and my nights with contentment. Together, we navigate life's challenges with unwavering support and love. With him, I am whole, cherished, and profoundly happy. He is my forever, the anchor of my dreams, and the melody of my heart's song.

"Enough of checking out your man, babe," Mayra said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"No one is gonna take him away from you," Vanshika joked.

"Just four more days and you both will be together forever," Siddhi said.

Then I saw Arhaan Kapoor standing right behind Mayra and said, "Can I talk to my beloved girlfriend for the last time before she becomes my fiancée?" My friends nodded in agreement.

"Let's talk in the garden," he said, and I agreed.

We walked together from the venue to the garden space, and as he back-hugged me, he commented, "You look breathtaking in this, Miss Taneja," and placed a kiss on my neck.

I was wearing a white sequin and chikankari lehenga with intricate detailing, feeling like an Indian princess.

Turning towards him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, "And you look like a full-course meal to me," placing a kiss on his lips.

Our kiss turned passionate, and between kisses, he smirked and said, "Cheers to our last kiss as girlfriend and boyfriend." We continued until his phone rang after five minutes. Reluctantly, we separated, and he checked his phone to see Vidyut calling.