20|Real Life Killa

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Jamari 'Rome' Hayes| 23

🗓️Thursday, August 24th📍Manic Hill

"This partnership will guarantee safe trafficking of drugs through the canal" I listen to my father's 'friend' explain, my dark eyes driving fear into him as he glances back and forth between me and my father.

"I'm trusting you Antonio" my father says and I smirk, "I wouldn't lie to you Jerome, you have my word" he says and my father glances back at me with a wicked smile on his face.

"We have a deal then" he says standing with his hand outstretched and Antonio mirrors his movement. Bouncing my legs as I wait, I watch the two sign the papers for the new drug route.

Once the papers were signed and my father gathered them, he turned to look at me again. Lifting his left hand, he flicks his nose with his thumb and I nod.

Swiftly standing to my feet I grabbed my gun, flicked the safety off and my trigger finger burned as I emptied the clip into Antonio's chest.

His body dropped with a thud before I put my gun down, "Good work son" Jerome praises and I nod, a few men from the gang coming to retrieve the man's lifeless body.

"Your mother tells me you brought that girl to go see her" he says sparking conversation and I hissed my teeth.

I wasn't in the mood for small talk with him or anyone right now because I've been in a sour mood since that night at Hay Den with Njay.

"She deh yah fi stay suh try get fucking use to har" I rasp and he chuckles, "Your mother doesn't like her" he points out and I narrow my eyes into him.

That wasn't the vibe I got from when we had the dinner.

"She also told me your little girlfriend said some nasty things to her" he paints and I scoff not believing him, "Anything Kaida say she must have deserved" 

"Watch it boy" he warns in a deadly tone, one unbeknownst to him no longer has an effect on me, "Try remember who take yuh in after yuh cokehead mother overdose and leff yuh fi fend fi yuhself" he reminds me and I go numb.

Stirring up memories I would much like to forget, my empty eyes meet his, "She may be your new obsession but remember not to get attached, you wouldn't want me to get rid of her like I did that girl Gabby"

Challenging his stare with a sick smile on my face, I could see the slight fear in his eyes at the thought of losing his hold on the killer he groomed.

Tilting my head to the side, I start laughing, "Everything good mon, mi will talk to Kaida and make she know her place" I tell him and he relaxes.

Nah do shit

"Good, now go home and remember to call your mother. She worries about you" he says and I nod strolling out of the room.