|5| Slutty

Katherine

"I'll do my best."

"Good girl."

•••

Shit!

Katherine skidded to a stop as she almost collided with a student on the stairs leading into the university.

She forgot her book bag in Professor Ackerman's class.

No wonder I felt like I was missing something the other day!

After the four students had gotten to know each other, Katherine had reached for her small bag, a purse she had borrowed from her roommate, and had stared at it in confusion.

Only to remember she didn't bring her bag with her.

Because she forgot it in someone's classroom.

She skipped up the steps and quickly made her way into the university, the sound of her converses squeaking across the clean marble floor.

She turned to her right, slowing her pace a little as she reached his classroom, peeking through the window to see if he was inside.

He wasn't.

It was Thursday, so she hadn't a slightest clue on his class schedule, but it was five in afternoon, so she wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't have a class.

Is it still even in here?

She slowly turned the knob, opening it soundlessly as she glanced around the large classroom.

It smelled of Victoria's Secret and hot Cheetos.

Jesus Christ, I bet Heather was in here.

She snickered at her thoughts, walking into the room on her tippy toes.

She had on knee-length shorts with a black tank top and a white puffer jacket. She only changed into them because some stupid kid had spilled his damned orange juice on her joggers.

He was lucky she wasn't one to get mad so easily.

Ahem.

It didn't matter anyway, she thought the shorts looked better than the joggers when she looked in the mirror after changing into them.

They hugged her thighs better than she'd thought, and she even shook her ass in them a little, grinning when she saw it jiggle with the small movement.

Kekeke, I might have to start buying me some spandex shorts or something.

She approached the long row she had sat at yesterday carefully, leaning over it to see if it was inside of the wood.

It wasn't.

She stood upright with a frown, placing a hand on her hip as she peered over her shoulder at his desk.

Maybe he put it over there?

She moved a little, crouching to see if it was under the chair, or on the inside of the dark wood.

Wait a minute. Why didn't he just bring it to me, or call me in like he did for that damn assignment?

She scowled a little before crawling under the desk, a sharp whistle leaving her when she almost ran face first into a small cobweb.

What the fuck?!

"Oh my fuck-" she fell back on her ass, scrambling backwards as her flailing body kicked the chair off of it's feet and sent it sailing towards the wall.