Rachel Adams

Ginny pov*

I held a squirming Albus in my arms as I tried to feed him his dinner. It was half past 6pm and Harry was giving James a bath. I love my family with all my heart, but I could use a vacation.

Finally, Albus had drank his bottle and his little eye lids where slowly falling. I sang him a lullaby my mother used to sing to me as I rocked him slowly back and forth. His little head rested on my shoulder as he drifted into a deep sleep. After a long day he was finally in his crib sleeping, for now.

"Ginny I've got James in bed. Chickens in the oven, I'm going to have a shower." Harry said walking into the room placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled as he walked out of the room. I love my life.

As I was walking down the stairs into the kitchen there was a knock on the door. Who could it be? I opend the door, but there was no one there.

"Hello? Is anyone there? " I called, but there was no answer. It must have been muggle children playing again.

I turned to walk back inside when a small cry filled my ears. It was not James or Albus, it came from out side. There on the deck was a small basket where the cry was coming from. Bending down to see what was in it I was shocked to see a small baby. Tears pouring out of her dark blue eyes. I brushed her short brown hair out of her face. A letter was placed on her feet.

I carried the basket in side closing the door behind me. I ran into the kitchen setting the child on the counter. I took her out of the basket and sang the same lullaby I sang to Albus, finally she stopped crying and was looking at me with a curious look on her little face.

" Who was at the door Hun?" Harry asked walking into the kitchen shirtless. His eyes landed in the tiny baby in my arms. A look of shock across his face.

"Someone left her on the deck, they left a note. Its over there can you read it for me?" He walked over to the letter and started reading alowed.

Dear Harry Potter and Ginny Potter

My name is Annabeth Riddle. I am the daughter of Voldemort, he was always ashamed of my and my mother. My mother hated him and every thing he stood for. She was captured and held as a sex slave. When she gave birth to me he murderd her so no one would find out. He kept me alive hoping I would be like him. When I didnt he locked me away from the world. After he was killed I was free, but eery one who meet me wanted me dead because of my name. 4 months ago I have birth to Rachel Adams. Her father was the only person who saw me for more then a Riddle. He past away before she was born. I dont want my daughter to have to live a life of being judged by who her grandfather was. Everyone who knows thinks she is evil. I can no longer care for her, I am being hunted. Please raise my daughter to be kind hearted and a loving person.

Love AR "

" Oh my gosh, what are we going to do?" I asked still trying to wrap my head around this. Harrys eyes never left the letter, shock written all over his face. He finally looked up when Rachel made a small sound, unable to speak.

"We keep her. I know what its line to grow up being judged by something you cant control. We raise her like our own. "

From that day on, Rachel Adams was an honorary Potter.