part 1 hoes: Day 1 😐

You're in your house. Your filthy, uncleaned house.  You wake up in your mattress (No sheets). You go to the kitchen and you make brussel sprouts pancakes 🎀

You eat them. They taste like utter shit so you throw them away. And your cat, Garfield goes to your feet, hes obviously hungry. You get him some chocolate tuna, his favorite. he eats. 

You forgot something. You gotta wake up your roommate, Tuv (He never helps with rent). You (sadly) have to go to his room to check on him. He's still sleeping. 

As you walk to Tuv's room, your house feels gross. There's a yucky smell from brussel sprouts pancakes in the kitchen. The floor is noisy when you walk. You open Tuv's door. It's dark inside, except for a little light from the window. Tuv is asleep on his bed, snoring.

"Hey, Tuv," you say quietly, shaking him. "Wake yo ass up up, cuz its time to go beast mode."

Tuv wakes up slowly. "What's up? Why are you bothering me?"

You feel annoyed. "We have bills to pay. You have to pay half of it !"

Tuv yawns. "I'll do it later. Don't worry."

But you can't help but worry. It feels like Tuv doesn't care. You leave his room, feeling not skibidi toilet.

In the kitchen, your cat Garfield wants food. You give him some tuna. He's happy, but you feel lonely. You wonder if there's someone out there who understands you, even with all the mess. Maybe someday, you'll find them. Until then, you're stuck in this messy house, dreaming of something better.