Chapter 35. The league.

(Also yall is gonna be a long one😈)

While you were still knocked out, shigaraki had walked over, and placed a finger on your chin, lifting up your unconscious face, and bakugo had only began waking around that point, and seeing this creep touch your face when you didn't know, made him experience some kind of anger, not his usual kind, a different kind,

"I told you it wasn't game over spiderwoman." He said looking down and smiling his crusty lips widely.

"She can't fucking hear you dipshit. GET YOUR  DISGUSTING HANDS OFF HER YOU CREEP!" he yelled toward the leader of the leader of the group.

You weren't sure how long you were out for, hopefully only a couple of hours. But once you'd woken up you couldn't recognise where you were, and it definitely wasn't camp anymore.

You were in the league of villains.. lair? They were all watching the news, which was about you and bakugo, being reported missing/kidnapped.

You snapped your head toward him and tried to pull your arm, except you were both chained onto chairs, and the restraints were some kind of quirk cancelling ones.

"Sleeping beauty's finally awake!" The man in the black suit said before switching his voice to a deeper one and grumbling to himself.

"Don't say shit about her. Your all gonna die when I'm free." Bakugo growled. You remained quiet and unsure of what to say.

— meanwhile, with kirishima, izuku, shoto, momo and iida*

They had to step up. It was something they'd all agreed on. To do something. To save you. 

Izuku and momo were discharged from the hospital, Shoto, iida and kirishima alongside izuku.

"Rescuing y/n and bakugo is a job for the pros, objectively speaking there's no reason for any of us to go after them, however, I understand how each of you feels. So I'm compromising. Don't forget that." Momo stated, they agreed and a train journey later they were shopping for disguises in the city.