Finding out about the babysitter

Chapter 2)

I looked at Dom and laughed I thought he was joking. I couldn't believe he was fussing over a baby sitter.

First of all he was seventeen and I don't think he needs a babysitter. Secondly what was there to worry about this babysitter. My mind started to worry I started to panic.

"Dom what is wrong with this baby sitter!" I practically wanted to scream. I get very annoyed easily.

"Is the babysitter a girl you like better than me ?" I asked.

"No! No the babysitter is a man." Dom replied. What's so bad about it then I thought. Surely it wasn't serious otherwise his parents wouldn't of hired this man. My belly started to rumble so I walked over to the kitchen and hand signalled for Dominic to come over.

"Dom what is bad about this god damn baby sitter?"

!

"He's a lifeguard !" Dom said quietly.

There was a long pause.

"Dom, are you Gay?"I said worryingly.

"No, no I love you honey!" He said.

"For the last time. What is wrong with this babysitter ?" I mumbled. He leaned in close and whispered

"You'll see."

I stared at him as he bit his lip and slowly turned to walk out the door.

Everything was silent. No one spoke as I let him walk out the door I decided to follow him.

"Dominic Feara where do you think you're going?" I stated.

"Home. He's coming around at five. For my 'trial' with him. You're welcome to come along." He whispered. He hung his head in shame and walked out the door.

"Dom!" I practically screamed.

I didn't dear to chase after him after all I was only in my onesie.

Dad came rushing down the stairs and asked what was wrong with me. I just sat there. He came over and gave me a tight squeeze what he calls a hug.

" Dad I'm going round to Dominic's at five I need to sort something out."

"As long as you're sure honey I don't want you to get stressed over anything." He calmly said.

He slowly stood up and went over to the kitchen to make a cheese toastie.

He gave me it. " eat this." he exclaimed. I took it from him and looked down at the piece of burnt toast and the runny cheese dripping out of the toastie.

"Cheers." I said. He walked out of the room and started to whistle as he went upstairs.