Meeting the Lifeguard

***** 5Pm *******

I arrived at Dom's house wearing my new pink summer dress. It was £15 from New Look. I thought it looked nice enough to meet this lifeguard Dom speak of.

I knocked on the door three times. His house was very big he owned his own outdoor swimming pool and everything I'm guessing hence the lifeguard babysitter. I waited for someone to answer the door. I waited and waited and waited. No one answered. Surely some one heard me. Come on! I mean I knocked three times! I decided to knock louder.

I saw a strange figure coming to the door. It wasn't Dom because he had no shirt on and was as pale as a pair of white trousers. He had long blonde hair in a loose ponytail. He looked weird.

As he walked up to the door I felt my heart beat a minute faster than it normally does, my head was thumping, my hands and legs were shaking and my eyes fixed on this figure stood at the door.

"Hello?" He said. He was German very German. He could barely speak good English.

"Hello, I'm Izzy. Elizabeth. Dominic's girlfriend." I said stuttering.

"Vell, Izzy." He said in that ridiculous Voice. Don't get me wrong his accent was German but his personal voice was awful.  

He paused to smile at me and closed the door. He smudged his face on the door pulling faces and walked away.

I stood there. I felt like I was unwanted. I knocked again. The same man game to the door again. This time I got angry (short tempered)

"Excuse me I'm Izzy I'm here to see Dom, who the hell are you ?" I said sternly.

"Vell, Vizzy Dom isn't Available. I'm his babysitter Hans." He said laughing in the German accent. He slammed the door shut but just before I put my foot in the door. He looked up and shouted  

"Dom, who is this Vizzy?"  

Dom ran through within seconds and grabbed my hand and brought me through to the living room.

"He's killing me, he's only been here half an hour and I'm almost sick to death of his 'over protectiveness'!" Dom whispered.

"I know, what is he wearing?" I whispered.

"Shhhhh he's coming." Dom whispered back.

"Vell hello Vizzy I'm hans, Hans the lifeguard." The tall, blonde haired weird dude said.

"Hi Hans." I whispered.  

He went out of the room swaying his hips side to side walking to this weird hip hop beat. He was only wearing tight black speedos and a white headband. He looked gay. I somehow got this weird feeling Hans was going to kill Dom mentally.

***** Dom's POV *******

I sat in the living room waiting for Izzy. I heard the doorbell go and Hans was at the door as quick as a flash. All I heard was the hip hop beat fading down the corridor. I couldn't hear anything else until I heard the door shut. I stood up to look out of the window to see who it was but before I managed it the door was knocked on again. Hans called me down the hall way. It was Izzy I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the living room. God she looked stunning in that dress! She had curled her long brown hair and made her lashes longer using mascara. Her curled bounced of her shoulders and cascaded down onto her back.

"He's killing me, he's only been here half an hour and I'm almost sick to death of his 'over protectiveness'!" I tried to whisper before he returned.

"I know, what is he wearing?" She whispered back. Her soothing voice made me want to snog her face off but I didn't. I heard that same hip hop beat coming down the corridor.

"Shhhhh he's coming." I indicated to her.

"Vell hello Vizzy I'm hans, Hans the lifeguard." He exclaimed wiggling his hips side to side trying to keep in time with the hip hop beat, which is slightly annoying.

"Hi Hans." Izzy whispered. He looked at her, smiled and walked down the corridor with the annoying repetitive tune fading away the further he went away.

Me and Izzy looked at each other. I had never seen so much emotion on Izzy's face before.