After the trial

Chapter 5 *********

The next morning I woke up at seven. I didn't sleep very well. All I saw in my mind was that strange man with long blond hair, slightly overweight and just in tight, black speedos. That put me off from sleeping let alone Dom not being happy for a week. I doubt anyone would want to be with him.

At that exact moment my phone rang. It's the theme to the Big Bang Theory. I answered it straight away without no hesitation of doubt.

"Vell hello Vizzy." A strange voice spoke.

"It's Izzy! Who is this?" I said back to him.

Then it popped, it was Hans on Dons phone.

"Oh hi Hans." I replied quickly.

He put the phone down just before I heard Dom practically screening at him. All I could make out was

"Hans that is my phone! Why......" I didn't hear the rest he put the phone down before.

I laughed to myself and went over to my walk in wardrobe. It's circular and has a seat in the middle of it all. I try not to boast about it because many people take me for being spoilt, which is a totally wrong rumour.

I quickly put on a short denim skirt and a geek top. Although I think personally they look very tacky, my friend Charlotte bought me it because she hates my taste in clothes. I ran downstairs to find my porridge on the table and Dad sat at the end of the table.

"Good morning darling, How did you sleep ? " cheered Dad.

"Fine thanks." I lied. I couldn't sleep but I didn't mention that to him. I sat down and scoffed my porridge I told Dom I was going round at nine. I had to go to the shower, wash my hair, dry my hair and do something with my hair.

I quickly left from the table and said thanks to dad before running up the wooden stairs to go for my hot shower. I took half an hour in the bathroom and went back to the bedroom to get changed yet again. I walked back into my wardrobe and found a White top with pink Super Dry writing on it I dug out a pale blue denim jacket to match my top. I then took out a pair of jeggings.

Quarter to nine.

I need to set off. I walked to the corner of my house and stopped before texting Dom I was on my way. My house is about a 10 minute walk from Dom's house.

Finally I had arrived.