8

Zaria stared at Nic as she brushed her hair. Nic turned around and looked at her.
" why the hell are you staring at me?"
" cause you are too got damn fine."
Zaria laughed.
" whatever girl, everyday I realize more and more it's something seriously wrong with you."
Nic smiled.
" whatever, you like it."
" love it."
Nic smiled as she walked to the door.
" let me go get one of these newspapers before they run out."
She walked out and gently shut the door behind her. Zaria sat on her bed. She smiled to herself thinking about how lucky she was. Nic's cell phone began to go off. Zaria pushed a button to try to silence the ringing, but ended opening up opening the text message. It was from Larissa.

I got what you want. See you Later.

Zaria felt her heart breaking. Her hands began to tremble.

" I got one of the last ones. I hope the coupon is still in here."
Nic said while flipping through the pages.
" who the fuck is Larissa and what the fuck dose she have for you?!"
Zaria yelled. Nic looked confused.
" what?"
Zaria threw the phone on the bed.
" Larisa head what you want. Who the hell is she?"
Nic picked up her phone.
" Zaria are you fucking serious?"
" answer my question."
Zaria snapped.
" you know wha.... i'm not. I'm gonna let you answer your own damn question. Read the other text the ones that I sent."
Nic threw the phone back on the bed. Zaria grab the phone and began going through the messages between Larissa and Nic.

N: please tell me you have notes on Othello. This Shakespeare class is going to kill me.
L: how bad do you want it? Bad enough to take my online math quiz?
N: hell yeah I got you on that. Just tell me you got the notes and it's on.

The last text was the original one that Zaria read. She looked up at Nic.
" yeah pick your face up off the ground."
Nic said.
" I'm sorry.."
" yeah, whatever Zaria."
Nic sat on the bed.
" Nicole I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me."
" you keep trying to put me in the same category as that motherfucker you was with before. I am not going to cheat on you how many times do I have to say that?"
" that's the same thing Jasmine said."
How Zaria instantly wished she didn't say, jasmines name. Nic's face began to turn red.
" do you know what Zaria? I am not going to spend the rest of our relationship trying to prove to you that I'm not that bitch. If you don't learn how to trust me, we are headed for the end."
" don't say that."
Zaria cried.
" no Zaria, it's the truth. I'm not hurt and I'm not gonna let you take out that shit she did to you or me. You don't see me going to your phone questioning you and shit about motherfuckers. Did you forget you're the one that cheated on me Zaria!"
Nic yelled. Sorry I couldn't say anything. She tried to wrap her arms around Nicole, but she pulled her off. Zaria's face broke.
" Nicole I'm sorry it's hard for me. But I'm trying."
She sobbed.
" well, try harder take some time to think about what I said I gotta go get the notes from Larissa."
Nicole walked out of the dorm leaving Zaria standing alone.

Fantasia couldn't concentrate on the wedding business in front of her. Her mind drifted off as her wedding planners went over the details of her grand affair. She no longer cared about how many thousands of orchards were being flown in. She could care less about the Tiffany China being ordered or moonlighting being designed for her special day. All she could concentrate on was Taraji.
" miss Fantasia."
Draco, Her wedding coordinator snapped his fingers, hoping to bring her back to reality.
" Oh yes, that's fine."
Fantasia mumbled, unaware of anything that was going on.
" miss Fantasia I know you have a lot on your mind but I really need you to work with me a little bit here. We really want everything to be fabulous darling."
He said.
" I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired what were we going over?"