22

The director yelled,
"That's a wrap!"
at the end of a long video shoot. Mckenna looked at Aaliyah standing on top of a car and couldn't help noticing how sexy she looked in the short, black boy shorts and white halter-top. Mckenna had introduced Aaliyah to Jaydee and the director on the first video shoot. They asked her to show them what she could do. Aaliyah blew them away with her moves. They weren't typical stripper motions, she added some serious dance techniques to her movements. Mckenna was impressed by her skill. Jaydee and the rest of the men were impressed by her ass and flexibility. She killed them during the first shoot, and was asked to do three more.

Mckenna watched as Aaliyah gave another artist, Killa Krisp, a hug. Mckenna could tell by the look in his eyes that he was going to try Aaliyah. She walked up and put her arm around Aaliyah's lower back.
"Great video, Krisp,"
Mckenna said.
"Oh, so this is you, Kenna?"
Krisp asked.
"Damn, why y'all get the finest women?"
They all laughed.
"Thanks for rescuing me. You must have known what was on his mind,"
Aaliyah said.
"Hell Yeah, Same as every nigga in here."
Mckenna said as she walked to the dressing room.
"Well, I only want it to be on one person's mind." Aaliyah looked into Mckenna's eyes.
"I'll be right back."
Mckenna couldn't help but smile. She had thought about sexing Aaliyah ever since she saw her on the stage at the strip club.

"Kenna!"
JayDee yelled as he walked toward Mckenna. His two assistants walked right behind him.
"You did it again. That girl was amazing. You should see the tape."
"I told you."
Mckenna gave Jay daps.
"That's my dog."
"Well, ya dog is going to be in the Mike Mike video shooting next weekend in Mexico. You coming?"
"Man, I wish. I gotta get back to school though."
"Oh, that's right. You 'bout to be leaving us. Hey!"
JayDee yelled on the set.
"Party at my crib tonight, a farewell for Kenna."
Everyone cheered. Mckenna couldn't say no now.
Aaliyah walked out in a tight fitting pair of jeans and a tight-fitting sweater.
"Hey, baby girl, got something to do next weekend?"
Jay asked.
"No. Why?"
"We will see you in Mexico."
Aaliyah looked at Mckenna and smiled.
"OK,"
Aaliyah said as Jay walked out of the door.

"Oh my God, Kenna, thank you so much for everything."
Aaliyah wrapped her arms around Mckenna. Their eyes met, and Aaliyah planted a sensual kiss on Mckenna's lips. Mckenna kissed her back, holding Aaliyah's body close.
"Are you sure you have to leave tomorrow?"
"Yeah,"
Mckenna said. Armani's face entered her mind. She pulled away from Aaliyah.
"Um, so we'll pick you up tonight around eleven to go to Jay's party."
"Um, OK."
Aaliyah looked confused. She had made moves toward Mckenna for weeks and gotten no response. Mckenna looked at Aaliyah. She knew she was wondering what was going on. She gave her another hug and headed out of the building.

Mckenna picked up her phone. She had attempted to contact Armani on several occasions but never got an answer. She dialed Armani's number and got her voicemail again.
"Armani, you know who this is. Get back at me."
Mckenna closed her phone. She wondered what Armani could be doing that kept her from answering her phone calls. Thoughts raced through Mckenna's head. She wondered if Armani was seeing someone else during the break. She knew that they were free to do what they wanted until school started back. Maybe Armani was doing just that. Mckenna thought about
Aaliyah. If Armani was free to mess around, she could too.

The tears in Monica's eyes blurred her vision. The sound of Me'Shell Ndegeocello's "You Made a Fool of Me" drowned out all noises in the room. She had been playing it for two days straight. Monica picked up her phone. She dialed Taraji's number again. The voice mail came on. Monica screamed as she flung her phone against the wall. It broke into three pieces as it hit the painted concrete. Monica panicked. She picked up the pieces of her broken phone. Now she wouldn't know if Taraji called. She grabbed her purse and flew out of her room, leaving the loud music blaring.
"Monica, can you turn that shit down?"
one of her neighbors asked.
Monica ignored her and continued to rush down the hall.
"Crazy bitch,"
the girl said under her breath as she slammed her door.