Share your Knowledge!

I know I said in my announcements that the next chapter would take longer than usual, but... Surprise! I had an idea for this chapter and it won't take long at all. For this week YOU will be sharing everything you know about writing. This will be a great way to gather tips and techniques from various individuals instead of from only me. 

Then for next week I will dive into first drafts and a little bit on how to structure a story. So, if you are a beginner writer or need extra help on writing your first drafts faster, make sure to check out that chapter once it's out. If you know anyone who is new to writing and Wattpad, spread the news of this book to them because it will include important information every writer should know. 

Before we begin I want to remind you all of sharing the first book you've ever written on The Little Writer's Group and to pm me if you are interested or have any further questions.

Now let's begin!

First question: What's one writing advice you believe every writer should know?

Second question: What's the writing schedule that works best for you?

Third question: What are some odd or interesting writing tips you would like to share with the group?

Fourth question: Who gives you the best support and help with your writing? What did they teach you?

I don't know what else to ask so if there you'd like to share more of your writing knowledge please don't hesitate because the biggest reason for this book is to help each other with our writing goals.

Question of the week: What's your favourite movie and/or tv series?

This week was short and sweet, but I hope you had loads of fun as did I. While we wait for the next week make sure to check out my Spotify for some amazing playlists (Link in comments). Don't forget to share The Little Writer's Group with your writer friends as anyone can join. I'll see you next week!