Memory 🔌

Sydni and Chima heard Windblade screaming in pain meaning that something was going to happen. So they ducked behind a big boulder until a high energy pulse was released and it knocked out both Bumblebee and Windblade.

Until the energy plus hit the two decepticon seekers Novastorm and Thundercracker.

Huh?, Captain we've been hit by some kind of autobot energy pulse , moving in to investigate

Huh?, Captain we've been hit by some kind of autobot energy pulse , moving in to investigate. She said.

As she and Thundercracker transforms and flies to where the autobots, Sydni and Chima are.

Windblade wake up please wake up. Chima said.

As she nudged Windblade's head a few times until she finally woke up.

Windblade your okay. Chima said with relief.

There's a processor ache that's not going your way anytime soon. Windblade said. Putting her hand on her head.

She looked to see in Bumblebee was awake and she saw him freaking out a little bit while was calming him down.

It's okay Bumblebee, it's okay. Sydni said with a gentle voice.

Wow, I didn't know that would happen. Your memory files are much worse than I thought and what's weird is that Sydni was in there with me. Windblade said.

Yeah it was weird. Sydni said.

As she watched Windblade grabbing the cable, but Bumblebee smacked her hand away, grabbed the girls and moved away from Windblade because he got mad at her.

Hey what are you trying to do turn me into a lovely bowl of steamed vegetables!? Bumblebee said.

He yanked the cable off him and threw it to Windblade then turned away from her with his arms crossed.

Now go on, get, get out of here. Bumblebee said looking mad.

I didn't mean to do that, but listen we have a really important mission to accomplish. You have to trust me. Windblade said trying to convince Bee.

Trust is the most important thing, but a stranger can mean danger. Bumblebee said.

We can talk about this later, that energy pulse will alert any nearby bots to our location let's go. Windblade said as she picked up the cable.

We follow you nowhere that's where! Come on girls. Bumblebee said as he picks up the girls and starts walking away.

When the girls were on Bumblebee's shoulders they saw decepticon seekers flying towards them.

Wait! You don't understand what kind of danger we're in, and I know it's not your fault but-- Sydni interrupted Windblade.

Uh, Windblade we got company. Sydni said.