Terminal Velocity 💨

(hey everyone sorry it took me so long but I couldn't get the beginning of the episode right so I just sort of improvised. Hope you guys like the chapter!)

Outside of the ship Windblade was scouting in the air for Decepticon, but could not find any trace of any Decepticons so she decided to head back to the ship.

Windblade: Bee, I couldn't find any trace of that Decepticon signal. I'm coming back.

When Windblade was done talking to Bumblebee through the comm link, she decided to call Sydni and the others to see if they're okay gathering supplies of food from the forest.

(In the forest near the ship)

Sydni, Leo, Twilight and their animal companions were gathering food and water supplies for them to eat and drink for a while. Once they were done, they headed back to the ship. Everyone was silent until Windblade started to call Sydni to check on them through Sydni's new communicator watch, which Windblade made for her and everyone else in case of an emergency.

Windblade (through the communicator watch): Sydni, are you, Leo, Twilight and the animals okay?

Sydni: Yeah, we're okay Windblade. We just finished gathering the food and water supplies. So we should be good for about 3 months.

Windblade: Wow. I'm impressed, ever since our little animal companions joined us your food and water supplies have gotten bigger.

Sydni: Yeah, we all make a pretty good team. Anyway we're heading back to the ship, we'll see you there.

Windblade: Alright Sydni, see you all soon. Windblade out.

Once Sydni turned off her communicator she looked up at the sky and looked sad. The others noticed and wanted to see what was wrong.

Leo: Hey Sydni, are you okay?

Twilight: Yeah, you look so sad.

Sydni: I'm sorry guys. I guess I'm just home sick.

Faith: You miss your family and friends, huh?

Sydni: Yeah, I miss them so much. Especially my dad and my brother, ever since my mom died they were all I had left. Until my step family came into my life, they made me so happy so that I don't have to feel alone anymore. But now that I'm far away from them, I feel miserable and lost without them. When I miss them, I start singing a song that I made up.

(Music starts playing)

Sydni: 🎶Ever since I was taken, all I want🎶

🎶Is to go back home, back to my friends and family🎶

🎶Especially my father, I want to see him once again, I want to see his sweet smile, I want to be in his Loving arms once again🎶

🎶So if he hears my song, he will know I'll be home very soon and I'll be okay. Yes, everything will be okay🎶

🎶And as long as I have hope in my heart I know that I'll be home very soon and we'll be okay, when I'm back we'll be okay🎶

The others understood what she has been through so Leo and Twilight decided to sing along with her and share how they feel.

Leo:🎶Well you're not alone in this world my friend, we know exactly how you feel🎶

🎶Cuz we were taken away too, from our friends and family🎶