Discovering The Magic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mindy lived life as a normal mermaid. She had a normal life, normal friends, normal family. She had, to her standards, normal everything. One day, something weird happened. She wasn't...normal. Something happened overnight to her brain, her body. She told her dad. Her father was a drunken, cocaine addict that put cocaine into Mindy's mountain frost (it's Weggy brand shit) and then she woke up like this. She couldn't understand why her dad did this to her. It didn't make sense. So, in a fit of rage, Mindy called the FIB, CAI, and the LSPD on her dad. He got arrested and Mindy got put on the streets. Alone she was sleeping.....in the cold ghetto streets of Bikini Bottom she was mugged of her $3.12. Mindy cried waiting for someone to pass her until...She stopped crying, she got up and remembered the magic that her dad gave her. Mindy started to think, what if it was on purpose? To make her stronger? Possibly. It kinda made sense. But not in this world. In this world it was counted as abuse. Fucking police...why must they hurt the economy in this way...but, was it worth it? To call the cops on her dad? No idea, no clue. No idea if it's even worth it. No clue if it matters. Does it? Should she use her new magic to make a living? She should. It might get her somewhere. Somewhere good. Somewhere bad.