Using The Magic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mindy went into her house and she unlocked the door to her bedroom, she opened her drawer to find a ceramic box with a heart shaped key hole, Mindy couldn't find the key to the box so she used her magic and ended up cumming on the box. Mindy wiped off the gooey substance off the box. After wiping off the box he found a Dildo with her fuckbuddies ashes in it and some lube that tasted like Pina Coloada. Mindy started to cry as her tears fell n her fuckbuddies dildo, She covered the dildo in her lube and stuck the dildo in but then she stopped and found a note with a button combo on the dildo. After she did the combo tentacles started to come out of the vibrating dildo. Mindy yelped as the tentacle wrapped her fins in their gooey love ropes as a dick shaped one went into Mindy's mouth as her saliva lathered the tentacle cock, it cummed into her mouth, Mindy swallowed the giant cumload and moaned as the tentacle slammed into her WOOMANHOOD (im sorry lol) she screamed as a policeman came into the house and then the policeman got tentacle fucked, then the swat team tried taking it down and got tentacle fucked AND AFTER THAT then the Navy,Army and everyone else came and got tentacle fucked. After everyone was fucked until they all looked like they were pregnant (they had so much cum in them) Mindy fell asleep as she was covered in baby gravy....(CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) please kill me.

P.S: Me and UnknownETC are 13. Yes, we are 13 YEARS OLD.