1-3: The other 3

Lady had gotten a wagon from a local junkyard and went to find the other three people mentioned in the mysterious letter. She was mainly sightseeing at Figment Forest, excited to meet her new friends and possibly save the world.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

A scream suddenly emerged from nearby. Lady rushed over to see if she could help.

When she arrived, she saw a wizard. The wizard was chubby, and had orange hair. But wait, there's somebody else! Next to him was a fairy. He was pretty scrawny, but was a lot bigger than most fairies. There was a slime monster trying to eat them. The wizard then said, "Cakedorius!'

A Large Strawberry cake appeared right in front of them. The slime stopped for a second, and then gobbled up the cake! It then began to swell and get bigger. It was humongous! It opened its mouth to eat the two...

But it went limp?

It was stabbed with a large sword and melted revealing someone. They looked like an angsty teen, They had a faux hawk and they were wearing a green outfit.

"What are you babies doing out here? Figment forest is full of these monsters. You could get eaten!" They said.

"Oh, uh, me and Jeremy were slime hunting when it cornered us." The Chubby wizard replied.

"I just got here, I heard a huge scream." Lady Added.

"Name's Chris. What's yours?" Chris asked.

"Lady. Nice to meet you!"

The wizard chimed in "I'm Fritz. Glad to meetcha."

"A-and I'm... I'm Jeremy!" The fairy butted in like Fritz.

"So, what brings you all here?" Chris asked

"I got a letter saying that I was chosen to find an Imagination Relic." Lady replied yet again.

"Me too!" They all unanimously replied. They all realized that they just found their three other heroes. They got the band together! Their journey could finally begin.

But they didn't know who else was looking for it.