Chapter 35: Present Day

It appeared we were in Thad's office. Canvases and easels filled an area off to the left, and the back wall was lined with ceiling-high cabinets and shelves. Some looked like oversized lockers. A large wooden desk sat in the center of the room, facing the door, a small couch to its right. Noah slammed the door behind us.

"You are not letting him paint you, do you understand?" He was livid at the thought, and I loved it.

"What if you get to keep the picture?"

"I mean it, Regan."

"So do I," I batted my eyelashes innocently at him and kept pushing. "But instead of my back, I thought I'd kneel on the bed, facing forward." I stepped closer to him, talking softly. "My knees would be apart like I was ready to straddle you. My hair would cover my breasts. It's long enough, I think, and a sheet could be draped over my hips, positioned just so you wouldn't quite be able to see my bare p–"

"Never!" With a small growl, Noah backed me into the desk and whipped me around to bend over its edge, his hands gripping my waist so tightly it was a little painful. To keep from falling, I planted my hands on the desk in front of me and let out a giggle of excitement. I could feel his arousal against me.

"I think you like the idea," I teased.

His hands released me and began grabbing my skirt, bunching it as he pulled it up to my waist, exposing my bare bottom half to him. "I'm going to show you how much I like the idea of another man seeing you like that." And before I could answer, his hand came down with a sharp smack on my ass.

I yelped, mostly from shock, and as his hands smoothed over the cheek he had just spanked, a moan escaped my lips, and I pushed back against him. He gripped me roughly, stilling my movements, and his other hand pushed down on my back, flattening me against the desk, my cheek to its cool surface.

"You will not," he spanked my other cheek. I groaned, my hands clawing the papers on the desk, crumpling them as I whimpered with need.

"Pose nude."

Smack.

"For Thad."

Smack.

"You."

Smack.

"Are."

Smack.

"Mine!"

"Yes, Noah!" I exclaimed huskily, unable to keep still under his grip, his hand caressing my sore and probably bright red ass. I wanted him to keep spanking me, it was so hot and was making me so wet. Only a few more spanks, and I thought I would probably orgasm, which is what I had been hoping to get out of this whole thing in the first place.

"You like being spanked," he observed smugly as I kept wiggling.

Liked was too tame of a word. This man had brought yet another one of my secret fantasies to life. It was like he could read my mind, first with the ropes and now this.

"I love it."

His fingers dipped between my legs, sliding through my wetness, and I groaned, arching back into him. They easily entered me, and he stroked, in and out, in and out, his other hand pressing down on my back even harder to try and keep me still.

"I need you inside of me," I pleaded, not caring that we were risking being caught at any second.

"No, not here." His fingers retreated, and I thought he was going to stop, but then he followed with a slap on my right cheek, and then they were back inside me, pressing right into that spot that made my entire body tremble. He repeated the pattern with my left cheek, and then the right again, then the left. I was losing it, so close to coming, but he would withdraw his fingers just before I crashed over the edge.