Meeting Kina

*Tenya walks in and sees this happening* Tenya: Oh are you two fucking kidding me!!!?

**Bakugou looked quite surprised when Deku attacked him for his teasing, he didn't say that to piss him off, he was just poking fun at him but not meaning it since he only thought for a single second**

"whoa calm down!"

*Bakugou then looked at Tenya who apparently walked in on them**

"oh great... this is the least needed thing I needed right now"

*Tenya rolls his eyes* Are either of you 2 year olds!? No right!? So stop this behavior before i send you both home!!, GOT I!?

**Bakugou sighed when Tenya berated them, he was about to argue back but when he saw the look on Tenya's face he decided against it.**

"fine fine, we're done"

*Bakugou looked back at Deku hoping he felt the same way*

Deku: *was still pissed but nods either way* Tenya: Good, Now where is Ace?

Bakugo: She went to sleep up for the mission.

*Bakugo then looks at Deku seriously for a second*
"So you seriously gonna go back to Uraraka and continue What you started earlier?

Deku: The fuck!? No! If i do i will not be coming back to work, So I'm staying here, You see this!? *shows him his phone which had uraraka's contact on the screen and 40 missed calls and 60 missed texts* If i go back I'm fucked literally!

**Bakugou looked shocked when he saw that**

"you have to be kidding me... she's not gonna stop until you agree to come back to her right?

"Deku: Probably, Why you think i leave my phone at home all the time!? She calls constantly

**Bakugou sighed and shook his head**

"i can't believe this, do you really think it's worth it just for some pleasure? wouldn't it be more effective if you just set some basic boundaries?"

Deku: It's not just about the pleasure, It's about how good of a girlfriend she is, She's Kind, Consider it, Loving, Sweet, She makes amazing food, She's amazing. So what if she's a demon when not having sex for long periods of time? It won't last long

**Bakugou rolled his eyes and smirked**

"alright, alright, i get it. you're into her. but you're not the only one who knows how to handle a horny demon girl. i'll show you how it's done."

Deku: *raises an eyebrow* With Who you ain't dating anyone?

**Bakugou sighed again**

"you know that i can pull girls right? and maybe i haven't been in a relationship with anyone yet but i still have experience with it you know?"

**Bakugou then smirked a bit**

"i'm gonna show you how a real man rejects a woman

Deku: *rolls his eyes* Okay Master of rejection go ahead do it

**Bakugou nods and takes Deku's phone before dialing Uraraka's number**

"you wait here, and watch what a real pro like me can do"

**Bakugou then lifted up the phone up to his ear as he pressed the call button****Uraraka picks up the phone after a few rings**

"Hello? This is Uraraka speaking, how may I help you?"

**Bakugou clears his throat and speaks in his most charming voice**

"Hey there, it's Bakugou. Listen, I was just wondering if you'd like to go out sometime? Maybe grab dinner or catch a movie?"