CHAPTER 3: DAMN/FUCK

(A/N...hey, been a while, so yes i kinda pulled a coryxkenshin but it's all good, i'm a better writer tho still simp for ghostface 😆😆)

<Crash Course in this Scream universe!!Stu died, Billy ran and changed himself so he wasn't caught. Mad about the death of Stu he goes back to where it all started to wreak havoc in the citizens once again.>

Warnings: Guns mentioned A LOT, A small mature 18+ scene

October 10, 1997
3pm, Afternoon

Y/N POV:

As we finally pulled into the shooting range I squealed in glee.

Guns are cool, I know they are can be used for violence and stuff like that but I find guns amazing, just how they move i think are really cool. I don't think they should be used for wanted violence, only for protection.

(Your dad was in the military but got a honorable discharge so now he's has a shooting range business)

I walked to the side walk and walked through the bullet proof glass double doors of one of my dad's shooting ranges.

I soon as i stepped foot through the door i was hit with a familiar smell.

Ah yes, gunpowder.

I saw my dad talking to a worker, i guess getting a personal room, while i looked at the guns i could pick from.

Then i saw it, my soon to be baby.

The Beretta Px4 Storm. With a 9x19 millimeter and straight from Italy.

Pietro Beretta Weapon Factory, the oldest firearm manufacturer still making beauties.

(Nah cause the gun is actually so pretty like , i wanna badazzle it😍😍)

They never disappoint.

I walked off and my Dad followed diligently as he signed paperwork and took me to my own personal range room.

I quickly got ready and put on some glasses dusting off my outfits and pacing down my belongings in a safe place.

I raised the gun and my dad lectured me on posture, how to handle the gun carefully, and other stuff that i already knew about from research.

I sighed and decided to look out the window, to spot the hot guys.

damn, Damn, DAMN!!

This boy was one of the finest guy i have ever seen. His hair was short, black, and a bit curly. Beautiful green eyes that sparkled and a smile that said ' i like to have fun in multiple ways' .

We made eye contact and i didn't falter (thankfully). He smiled at me and I did as well giving him a wink.

I turned back to the target and shot the gun, easily making the center.

I gave my dad a smirk as he looked dumbfounded but the look turned into proudness as he gave me hug and whipped out his phone to take a picture.

I turned back to the boy to see him gave a surprised but amazed look on his face and i gave him a look that said 'i'm just like that'.