What If Po Survived? Part 7

*Everyone was talking amongs eachother while lincoln being between the Highschool DxD girls chests, The loud sisters were concern about their behavior, The ponies wanted to know how the universe their watching will end, will it be a good ending or bad ending, whatever they could believe they had to watch to find out, TAWOG were trying to be brave to what comes next, Ken Kaneki aka lincoln loud was enjoying a drink until it was time to continue*.

Ken Kaneki: Alright everyone break time is over, now all of you face the screen.

Lori: When will this end, my bo bo bear is probably waiting.

Ken Kaneki: Will you quit complaining, that's all you care about anyways.

Lincoln: Pretty much right.

Luna: I can agree too.

Lori: *irritated* S-shut up.

Ken Kaneki: Yeah yeah, suck it up, anyways watch the screen and no complaining.

Rias: *thinking* if he's also lincoln, does that mean he deals with his family like that too, yet I can get his handsome image out of my mind.

Akeno: *thinking* If this other lincoln is the same as this, there's no question that he'll be in my grasp soon.

Koneko: *thinking* Both lincoln's so cute and handsome.

Asia: *thinking* He's scary, but the other lincoln is so nice and cute.

Issei: *thinking* I should be mad that he's trying to take away my harem, but at this point, why do I bother, I will agree that there's other guys who are stronger than me like Goku-San, Of I ever met him, I would'nt care if he takes my harem, meeting him will be my dream come true.

Kiba: *thinking* I'm still suprised that he's able to stand his own family, but how did he became a ghoul demon?

Gasper: *thinking* He's scary but I can't be afraid anymore, he's cool and his tails are amazing, his ghoul eye really makes him a badass.

Rosseweiss: *thinking* I sure would want to know how it would feel to be have lincoln as my husband, I hope issei don't mind if I can have a 2md husband.

Irina: *thinking* I may be an angel, and I might become a Fallen angel if I marry Lincoln, I'm sure Issei won't mind.

Xenovia: *thinking* Looks I have another man to have Babies with.

(The Screen Opens)

*The screen shows Everyone fired at a infected creature called The Scorpion, but all the rockets and gunfire seemed to be doing was slowing it down from them as they all moved back. The Scorpion roared and then swung it's massive blade arm at one of the soldiers, hitting them clear in the face, making them scream out in pain. The Scorpion then did the same to another. Anne growled and then fired one more rocket at the beast. The rocket hit The Scorpion's arm, making it hiss in pain before facing Anne and then running towards her*.

Miles:"ANNE!!!" *he screamed out*.

*The Scorpion roared one last time
before slashing Anne in the chest,
making her cry out in tremendous
pain as she began to bleed and she fell to her knees. The Scorpion let out a beastly cackle before raising its blade again, but then Miles hopped onto the beast's shoulder*.

Asia: *horrified* She better not die.

Darwin: I don't you should say that.

Lana: I agree, saying that would just be the opposite.

Xenovia: Enough talking, I want to see what's going to happen.